• Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
We've decided on the name 'The Ace KIDs'

Reactions: Acemaster
Me and @Ace Of Spades agreed with the team name of "Duo of Aces"
Prepare to get shrekt, all who oppose us :sneaky:

tell teebz that i pm him dayzzz ago

Umm guys what is the point of this? @FirstSerpent @Pk1410 has already won. Your resistance is furtile >.<

Umm guys what is the point of this? @FirstSerpent @Pk1410 has already won. Your resistance is furtile >.<
Have Faith! Anything could happen in the battle. just give it your best shot and believe in your team and who knows what will happen!

Reactions: Samuel_1802 and lemonpoppymuffin
Have Faith! Anything could happen in the battle. just give it your best shot and believe in your team and who knows what will happen!
Yea! You be so inspirational! :D

But Pk made my Gardevoir die in a hole ;-;

But Pk made my Gardevoir die in a hole ;-;
Remember how he destroyed your Gardevior and predict it! then you can switch or stop him before he does it! Maybe your ally has something that will save you!

Remember how he destroyed your Gardevior and predict it! then you can switch or stop him before he does it! Maybe your ally has something that will save you!
I did. Then Talonflame (I think) ate my Gyarados. Gardevoir was a sacifice. I beat him in Showdown though :D

Reactions: Eevee
Me, and many other people here I bet, are here to have fun, win or lose...
The team is not unbeatable. What is stopping you from becoming better and beat them?

Its all possible, my friend!

Reactions: Eevee
When shall this start?

Will we have time to get our teams ready?

If people need time, then there will be time. Exams are currently taking place so I'm not going to be rushing the battling. Studying and exams have priority at the moment. If you say otherwise, tell me and we'll have a very long talk =)

And PK isn't that hot in double battles, but don't underestimate anyone or it'll be the death of your team >.<

Everyone just assumes they're an unbeatable duo because they're both gym leaders here and the fearful letters "PK".

I have my eyes on several teams that I know can "take them", :sneaky: (as for the others, I'm not sure how they perform on the battlefield).

Reactions: Eevee, DeathDragon, Acemaster and 3 others
@Mikaya and Myself are going to be known as The Real Meep. >.>

Dem imposters be trippin'.

Reactions: Hikki and Mikaya
Quick update: FirstSerpent and me are still trying to come up with a name. I guess we are not very creative enough to come with a name. e.e

Also, just as Mark said I am not very experience with double battles. I know there are people in here that are more experience than me in double battles. As long as you guys are motivated and willing to try your best, you guys shouldn't be worrying about anyone. Getting discourage before the tour even starts will only impact negatively on your performance. Just try your best and try to have fun.

Reactions: Eevee, Samuel_1802, Marc and 6 others
When will the bracket be released so we will know who we are fighting?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back