Rawr of Rawrs - Pokemon Multi Battle Madness

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think any of these Pokemkn should be banned because this is a doubles battle. I know bit about VGC, and no Pokemon are banned in that. In fact, Greninja isn't even good in VGC(doubles). Talonflame is good but not Uber because it can't target both Pokemon, it can only target 1 pokemon while the other pokemon can take out Talonflame.

Kangaskhan and Mawile are powerful, but you can still deal with them in doubles because it is more fast paced.

when does this start?
32 people have been selected

curious to know my partner :bookworm:

when does this start?
32 people have been selected

curious to know my partner :bookworm:
When the all and mighty @Marc stands up from his throne and waves to all the competitors and grants us good luck and then allocate our poke buddy.

Reactions: Samuel_1802
My friend said this when he read the rules-
My Friend said:
First of all, it must be said that the rules have a rather... poor grasp. It automatically bans all Legendary Pokemon, and even Pokemon like Mega Gengar and Mega Kangaskhan. Mega Kangaskhan is excellent in Doubles, and Mega Gengar is also good, but it would be excessive to ban them. It appears that whoever has made the rules is following the rules of Single Battles, where these Pokemon would be Ubers, but this does not apply to Doubles. Chansey and Blissey in particular are absolutely horrible in Doubles, and Blaziken is not very good, either. Aegislash is great, but again, not enough to be banned

everyone has their opinion on who should be banned. personally i am glad they are banned because they actually are REALLY annoying in doubles. Kangaskhan in particular, he can use one power up punch *hits twice* gets double power now and then just earthquake everyone! how is that fair! he just needs a flying pokemon and he is laughing! and gengar oh boy. he will keep you trapped in the battle while he sits there and poisons you to death while the second pokemon makes sure you can never attack due to flinch or para or something! so whatever the rules are its best to just respect them weather you like them or not. if someone doesn't like the rules thats fine! just don't join the tourney! simple! :cat: i know it was your friend who said it but honestly why should he care he isn't in the tourney so meh.

everyone has their opinion on who should be banned. personally i am glad they are banned because they actually are REALLY annoying in doubles. Kangaskhan in particular, he can use one power up punch *hits twice* gets double power now and then just earthquake everyone! how is that fair! he just needs a flying pokemon and he is laughing! and gengar oh boy. he will keep you trapped in the battle while he sits there and poisons you to death while the second pokemon makes sure you can never attack due to flinch or para or something! so whatever the rules are its best to just respect them weather you like them or not. if someone doesn't like the rules thats fine! just don't join the tourney! simple! :cat: i know it was your friend who said it but honestly why should he care he isn't in the tourney so meh.
Yeah, Kangaskhan is really annoying, it's really up to Marc if he wants to ban them or not.

I don't mind these rules too much but my friend was annoyed...

All legends are banned because of IV manipulation in XYORAS. It'll be unfair to legit players if they battle against someone who uses hacked 5-6 IV perfect legendary Pokemon.

As for Kang, @Pk1410 requested it after we had a talk about it.

Mega Gengar is only banned because it traps both of your opponents' Pokemon and its abnormal stats.

That friend can be upset all he wants but he isn't in this tournament so it doesn't really matter >.<)/

Chansey / Blissey are banned since we have players who aren't very experienced in battling to know that knock off is your best friend against Chansey (or a move that switches items with the target), and people are going to cry if their physical attackers all faint while the opponent still has Blissey up their sleeves.

Reactions: Samuel_1802, Acemaster and Eevee
Teams are now up. Please private message your partner as soon as possible to come up with a team name, then post it here :

@Tri-force64 - Ooh Ooh Ahh Ahh Ahh Ahh.
@DeathDragon - The Death-Anitar (Death + TyrAnitar)

---

@luxray6490 - Sparky.
@rawrrie - The rawr-ER.

---

@Xx_Melvin_xX - Doctor.. Just Doctor.
@lemonpoppymuffin - The newbie.

---

@Dragovian - To confuse my enemies.
@Wayne - Fluffy Eevee.

---

@FirstSerpent - The first and last.
@Pk1410 - No one lives to tell the tale.

---

@JackBlack64 - JackBlack64. Nothing more, nothing less.
@J9794 - Codename J.

---

@Superbossboo - Meep Meep.
@Samuel_1802 - Sir Claw Feet.

---

@Evelyn - I let it burn, burn burn.
@jacob1234 - Overly Excited Padawan.

---

@Acemaster1824 - The Ace of all Aces.
@Chloe The Kid - I'm not a KID (K.I.D. = Killer in Disguise)

---

@Teebz - Dark Fantasy Dragon.
@Truninjajoe - Pikachuuuuuu!

---

@Vii - Cupcakes are MAGIC.
@Mikaya - Notice me Senpai.

---

@pokemon pro - The PROtagonist.
@Warbird - Bird King.

---

@KJGupta - MarEEP.
@Pancake - The Pikachu that got away.

---

@Ace Of Spades - The "Joker".
@AliTheAce - The Real "Ace Of Spades".

---

@Aerobian - Splash Splash.
@TheZekromsMew - ZEKtwo.

---

@TheUltimateC - Call of Charizard.
@Charizard1710 - Rawr like a dragon.

Reactions: CJ, 532, KJ and 8 others
@Marc I'm paired with 2 people :confused:

Reactions: Vii, DeathDragon and 3823
Oh no pk and first serpant

We're all gonna die if they're paired up ;-;

I say bring it on! i always love a good challenge! :cat: win or lose! i gain experience at the end of the battle.

Reactions: CJ, Vii, FirstSerpent and 3 others
I say bring it on! i always love a good challenge! :cat: win or lose! i gain experience at the end of the battle.
Yea!!!

Partner talk to me!

Partner talk to me!
My partner isn't replying as well ;-;.Hes probably inactive these days or something.

:eek: give them a chance im sure they will come running :cat:

Reactions: kazuto123
:eek: give them a chance im sure they will come running :cat:
Okay I'll try to be patient.

Reactions: Eevee
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back