Reccomend Me Some Games?

• Thread starter MarioMasta64
  • Start date
Mario and Luigi Superstar Saga. I had so much fun playing this game and I'm planning on replaying it someday.

Reactions: Ashkil and AricAttack
Sword of Mana and the two Golden Sun games are pretty good RPGs.

A Link to The Past, The Minish Cap, and Sonic Advance are all fantastic games. You could also pick up Mario and Luigi Superstar Saga. Also, heard Metroid Fusion was good.

yggdra union: the psp remake is better, but the gba version is also good

is a very,unique SRPG/card game, its hard to explain how it is ,so you should check it for yourself

A Link to The Past, The Minish Cap, and Sonic Advance are all fantastic games. You could also pick up Mario and Luigi Superstar Saga. Also, heard Metroid Fusion was good.
Superstar Saga is a must have. If you enjoy the Mario RPGs (DreamTeam, Paper Jam) then you should definitely get this. I absolutely LOVED the game to pieces.

Superstar Saga is a must have. If you enjoy the Mario RPGs (DreamTeam, Paper Jam) then you should definitely get this. I absolutely LOVED the game to pieces.
Even though many say dream team and paper jam are the worst mario rpg

Even though many say dream team and paper jam are the worst mario rpg
They are? I never played either of them but I never heard anything like that about those games.

They are? I never played either of them but I never heard anything like that about those games.

dream team for me was not the best, but it was enjoyable, paper jam, bored when i was in half of the game

the best mario rpg for me is bowser inside story

dream team for me was not the best, but it was enjoyable, paper jam, bored when i was in half of the game

the best mario rpg for me is bowser inside story
Bowsers inside story is definitely the best one.

I guess paper mario: sticker star and color splash are a bit worse, but I haven’t heard too much praise for them either. Partially due to the generic plot. The other games tend to have a ton going on with a good amount of twists, so it’s usually not as predictable what’s going to happen next.

Bowsers inside story is definitely the best one.

I guess paper mario: sticker star and color splash are a bit worse, but I haven’t heard too much praise for them either. Partially due to the generic plot. The other games tend to have a ton going on with a good amount of twists, so it’s usually not as predictable what’s going to happen next.
Yeah I have heard countless bad things about Sticker Star and Color Splash.

Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories and Spyro Season of Fire/Ice are some fun isometric platformers. The latter being less forgiving and might be a tad harder if you want to 100% it. KH:COM is just a unique RPG on the side. Once you get around to getting more cards it gets really fun but most of my plays against bosses really tests my patience as you can be left with 1 card and no way to combine cards and deal more damaging attacks. From experience I found these games really fun and haven't played too many GBA games.

If you are looking for a good Lego game with no glitches the Star Wars Prequel Trilogy game has you covered as a mix of action and iso-platformer. Not too much replayability but there is some unlockables and Free-Play mode.

pokemon pinball can be a nice time killer from time to time

and these ones are not gba games but i will reccomend these ones because why not?
pokemon conquest its a spin off i would like to see a sequel, or at least retry the original idea of being a crossover with fire emblem
also,if you like fire emblem you could try the SNES games, genealogy has giant maps where you can use every single unit you have recruited and its has the first version of "child units"
that awakening used well and fates included in a very unnecesary way just to emulate awakening
the "how" the child units are implemented in genealogy is the best in the series in my opinon

tracia 776 kinda hates the player like a lot, the difficulty its infernal , but it has its own interesting things like fatigue, being able to capture enemy units to steal their own items, since you will never have a lot of gold (and your own units also can be captured by the enemy, and you wont be able to rescue them until close to the end of the game)

I recommend Mario Pinball Land, personally. It's pretty good, visually, and if you ask me, it's loads of fun. It can be frustrating at times, but overall I like it.

I recently ordered Mario Party Advance, myself, so after that arrives I might be able to recommend that game too, lol. The review of it sounded promising, at least~

Reactions: Jisenku
I recommend Mario Pinball Land, personally. It's pretty good, visually, and if you ask me, it's loads of fun. It can be frustrating at times, but overall I like it.

I recently ordered Mario Party Advance, myself, so after that arrives I might be able to recommend that game too, lol. The review of it sounded promising, at least~
Have fun playing the story mode. You run out of dice and game over. The battle games are some of my favorites in there.

Yesss

Mario Pinball Land is craazy fun. It's slightly weird, but otherwise so much fun

Back