Recommend me some GC games!

• Thread starter Mikaya
  • Start date
Mikaya

Mikaya

úwù
Towns Folk
so, I recently dug out my old GC which was gathering dust in the shed at my mum's house. I'm determined to get it up and running again (missing some stuff, but I will buy them very soon).

I need some new games for it, but not sure what to get! feel free to suggest any decent games that I may enjoy. I'm into RPG/action & adventure for the most part. Please give a mini-review of sorts, or just provide some comments about the game, and why I would enjoy it. Thanks!

I already have;

LoZ: Wind Waker
LoZ: Collectors edition
LoZ: Four swords Adventures
Resident Evil Zero
Sonic Adventure 2 - Battle!

Pokemon Colliseum and XD Gale of Darkness are good, imo, but I'm not sure how much you like Pokemon.

Reactions: Jeff The Killer
If you're into RPG's, Skies of Arcadia is an absolute must own! :)

Seriously, go get it now and don't come back until you beat it. I'll watch the forum in your absence. :sneaky:

Reactions: Mikaya
Final Fantasy might be a good RPG game for you

the mario kart ,and super smash bros also super mario sunshine. also paper mario the thousand year door

Luigi's Mansion. It has a nice sense of humour and the ghost hunting gameplay is quite enjoyable. It's also nice if you want to play a 'spooky' game at night that really isn't scary at all :)

Super Smash Bros. Melee because I believe it's arguably the best in the series and the fighting is hardcore (and Ganondorf isn't slow).
PM: TTYD because it's a great RPG and neat little things here and there (the closest I got to playing Pikmin but not really). The Pit of 100 Trials should keep you busy a while.

Pikmin 2, Pokemon Colosseum, Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness, SoulCalibur 2, Super Smash Bros Melee, Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess. These are my favorite games for the GameCube.

Basically: Pikmin 2, Pokemon, SSBM, Animal Crossing (if you REALLY want to play it) and Fire Emblem!

Pokemon Colliseum and XD Gale of Darkness are good, imo, but I'm not sure how much you like Pokemon.

I've played them both, but tbh, I'm not really into the pokemon games for the bigger consoles. I prefer the handheld ones XD

If you're into RPG's, Skies of Arcadia is an absolute must own! :)

Seriously, go get it now and don't come back until you beat it. I'll watch the forum in your absence. :sneaky:

ohhh nice. Gotta check that one out! thanks!

I wouldn't just leave for a bit cuz of that. And you won't be able to handle the forum. xD

Final Fantasy might be a good RPG game for you

Played some, but again, not really a massive FF fan. Good games, though.

the mario kart ,and super smash bros also super mario sunshine. also paper mario the thousand year door

oh yes! Double dash! good times <3 I didn't get to play smash that much, so maybe I can revisit that. Sunshine is on my list too. That was an awesome game! Not really into Paper Mario. :p

Luigi's Mansion. It has a nice sense of humour and the ghost hunting gameplay is quite enjoyable. It's also nice if you want to play a 'spooky' game at night that really isn't scary at all :)

Never got a chance to play it, but I've heard great things about it. Thanks! Might look into it. ^^

Pikmin 2, Pokemon Colosseum, Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness, SoulCalibur 2, Super Smash Bros Melee, Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess. These are my favorite games for the GameCube.

don't like Pikmin. Soulcalibur is decent, but I'd get bored of it so easily and quickly xD

as for TP, hmmm. I found that game hard when I had played it previously.

Basically: Pikmin 2, Pokemon, SSBM, Animal Crossing (if you REALLY want to play it) and Fire Emblem!

I don't like AC. Never played FE. Heard it's really good though. Might give it a go!

thanks for the suggestions guys! keep 'em coming (if there are more) xD

Reactions: 18 and 532
I know it's already been suggested, but Luigi's Mansion. One of the best Nintendo games ever imo.

And you won't be able to handle the forum. xD

What exactly have you been doing? I don't claim to know much about you but TAG seems extremely well prepped for this kind of work. :bag:

Reactions: TAG and Mikaya
nice suggestion guys

oh, that looks awesome. I'm a fan of PP girls too, so this would be my kind of game. I really didn't know about this one! thanks so much! ;)
I actually had this game when I was younger and enjoyed it LOL I doubt you will find it anywhere though, it's probably extinct

Reactions: Mikaya
I actually had this game when I was younger and enjoyed it LOL I doubt you will find it anywhere though, it's probably extinct

most likely I would be able to get it online (or some 2nd hand gaming shops, they have rare games from time to time) ;)

still up for more suggestions! keep 'em coming! There's a huge library of GC games out there! :p

Try to get Sonic Adventure DX, fun game and the chao have kept me busy since i got its a few years ago.

If you ever get the chance, you can get the Zelda Collector's Edition Disk. Though it's only NES and N64 Zelda games, it's still cool to play Zelda Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask flawlessly with a GameCube controller.

But to get it, you'll need to be damn lucky. If needed, I can provide a picture of the disk.
(Well, that was the only game I could suggest you, since all of my games have already been named... But nobody was aware of the existence of the super rare Zelda Disk :pompus:!)

I would recommend battalion wars and ty the tasmanian tiger. Battalion wars is a strategy 3 person shooter it can be a bit frustrating some times but its a good game. Ty is awesome because your a tiger that can throw boomerangs!

I would recommend getting super smash bros melee, Super Mario Sunshine, and Pokemon stadium XD. I really like the pokemon stadiums, and no one can deny Super Smash Bros, and Super Mario Sunshine is a great mario gams with awesome platforming mechanics.

Back