Recommend me some GC games!

• Thread starter Mikaya
  • Start date
Maybe...Paper Mario Thousand Year Door it's pretty fun and cartoony. Another game I think would be fun for you is Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles. The opening theme is beautiful and the narrator in the game knows how to fit the mood of each stage.

Luigi's Mansion is good also, it's got its own spooky feel to things not to mention you get to play as Luigi.

The other I can think of is Harvest Moon A Wonderful Life. It's the original harvest moon and the game play is so casual and the characters are so lovable not to mention the ending is heartbreaking. There is another version of it called Harvest Moon Another Wonderful Life it's the same game except you're a girl and there is much more to do.

If you're into RPGs, then I believe Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door will suit your needs. It's a fun and cartoony RPG which will keep you addicted for quite a while. Another cool game you should get is Super Mario Sunshine, it's probably one of the best adventure games for the GameCube. I love everything about Sunshine, the music, the stages, the FLUDD, and mostly the physics. It's so fast, probably the fastest I've ever seen in a Mario game, so I recommend you try it out.

Back