Reggie Fils-Aime and Super Smash Bros. for 3DS/Wii U

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
FINAL SMASH: MY BODY IS READY!

That would be epic!
One of his taunts could be that he says, "I am the Regginator."

One of his taunts could be that he says, "I am the Regginator."

"My name is Reggie. I'm about kickin' <censored>, I'm about takin' names, and we're about makin' games."
Source: E³ 2004 Press Conference

Reactions: jandkas
"My name is Reggie. I'm about kickin' <censored>, I'm about takin' names, and we're about makin' games."
Source: E³ 2004 Press Conference
I don't think Nintendo would allow that, lol. Also, how about a taunt where he says, "I feel just like a Purple Pikmin."

I don't think Nintendo would allow that, lol. Also, how about a taunt where he says, "I feel just like a Purple Pikmin."

That is from 2012 E3... There is a phase of this year? :p

That is from 2012 E3... There is a phase of this year? :p
Not sure. Reggie didn't really say many things this year, so yeah. Also, there could be a taunt where he stands on a Wii Balance Board, lol, that would be cool as well.

Not sure. Reggie didn't really say many things this year, so yeah. Also, there could be a taunt where he stands on a Wii Balance Board, lol, that would be cool as well.

I only know about his appearance in a TV show showing the Wii U, but that's all :pompus:

Maybe Reggie, Iwata, Miyamoto will all be assist trophies :D, hope they are still in the game.

MY BODY IS REGGIE FOR REGGIE! But seriously it would be hillarious but wasting space for some other great character. So no, I don't want to see Reggie in SSB4 :p

MY BODY IS REGGIE FOR REGGIE!
For some reason I felt really awkward reading that.
Ehrm ... :p

I think the "my body is ready" is the most popular quote from that guy. lol Never gets old :p

For some reason I felt really awkward reading that.
Ehrm ... :p
Ergh.Now that I read it , it does sound really... wrong. xD Well @Ming426 it is the smartest thing he ever said :p Iwata FTW, screw Reggie :D

Ergh.Now that I read it , it does sound really... wrong. xD Well @Ming426 it is the smartest thing he ever said :p Iwata FTW, screw Reggie :D

Mmm... Yeah.

Iwata: I'm already on bed... And you?
Reggie: My body is ready

:D

urgh, now I can't unread that ...
Iwata once said: I beat Reggie's you-know-what in SSB. :D
Iwata twice said: I beat Reggie's you-know-what in SSB. :D

now we know who's the boss.

lol Reggie as a character would be troll and tbh the casual gamer who doesn't pay attention to E3 and all would think it's stupid. Something to consider

lol Reggie as a character would be troll and tbh the casual gamer who doesn't pay attention to E3 and all would think it's stupid. Something to consider
Yeah, it would be very odd to see Reggie getting beaten up my Pikachu so a total troll character, I never knew who Reggie was until last year.

Reactions: 18
Yeah, it would be very odd to see Reggie getting beaten up my Pikachu so a total troll character, I never knew who Reggie was until last year.
Wait really? The "My Body is Ready" meme has been around for a long time lol But yeah, legit humans wouldn't fit in the game that well

Wait really? The "My Body is Ready" meme has been around for a long time lol But yeah, legit humans wouldn't fit in the game that well
Well the "My Body is Ready" quote was the one that made me discovered to learn more about Reggie.

Well the "My Body is Ready" quote was the one that made me discovered to learn more about Reggie.
Well, to give you an idea...that's been around ever since they presented Wii Fit at an E3 convention years ago. *insertslowpokememehere* loljk

That's the whole idea :p

That's the whole idea :p
Why would you want to see such an epic Nintendo executive like Reggie get beat up by a Pikachu. That's mean :p

Back