Reggie Fils-Aime and Super Smash Bros. for 3DS/Wii U

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Why would you want to see such an epic Nintendo executive like Reggie get beat up by a Pikachu. That's mean :p
*crazed evil lopsided grin*
"How ready is your body now, Reggie?" whack "How ready!?"

Reactions: xXAwesomeDudeXx
Can't tell if crazily sadistic, or simply hates Reggie lol As Reggie would put it.... "What's wrong with you?"

Reactions: 18
I'm worried about you and @Memento Mori now,
190-boss.jpg
Why would you wanna beat up Reggie :eek:, I find he's awesome is just that smile is weird.

190-boss.jpg
Why would you wanna beat up Reggie :eek:, I find he's awesome is just that smile is weird.

He is a shiny pokémon trainer!*
(joke ends) (*don't want to be racist)

Well, I think it would be a lot funny!

190-boss.jpg
Yes, it scares the hell out of me.
I don't know; I'm just incredibly sadistic and he's one of 'those' people :p

I learned about Reggie because of REGGIE IS GIYGAS.

Reactions: ShinyLatios, Onett and Reece
I learned about Reggie because of REGGIE IS GIYGAS.
If Reggie is Giygas, we just proved he's too epic :p Or wait, could he perhaps be Reggigigas? :p His Body is Regi

A while back I read that Reggie Fils-Aime might be a playable character in Super Smash Bros. for 3DS and Wii U. I'm not sure if this is true or not, or if it will be true if SSB fans like the idea.

View attachment 2

Do you want to see Reggie Fils-Aime as a playable character in Super Smash Bros. for 3DS and Wii U?

Haha that would be so funny. Is it going to be his me or like his giant head walking through the stage lol! That would be hilarious xD :woot::woot::woot::woot::woot:

NOBODY SIGN THAT WEIRD THING. Jeez why do they want to add him? I don't think Reggie would like to find his avatar being punched in the balls by two million users across the globe. LOL!
Reggie himself has said that he doesn't mind getting added into the game lol Although some of the signatures are clearly trolls, there are people that legitimately think it could work

As of today, 50,325 individuals have signed the petition for Reggie to be added to the Smash Bros for 3DS/Wii U roster....that's only about 50%. At this rate, I wouldn't count on him even being considered xD

As of today, 50,325 individuals have signed the petition for Reggie to be added to the Smash Bros for 3DS/Wii U roster....that's only about 50%. At this rate, I wouldn't count on him even being considered xD
Seriously, :eek:. That's whack, petitions like those Nintendo should not even take into account! I hate when retarded characters like that are even considered by people, I had an with someone on Miiverse because he said Flappy Bird will be the best character on the roster, and his dad works at Nintendo and he can make it possible, I should have just ignored him xD

Seriously, :eek:. That's whack, petitions like those Nintendo should not even take into account! I hate when retarded characters like that are even considered by people, I had an with someone on Miiverse because he said Flappy Bird will be the best character on the roster, and his dad works at Nintendo and he can make it possible, I should have just ignored him xD

Now, the petition is quite questionable, because:
1) As what have been said in another topic, Nintendo isn't affected by the fans' petitions.

2) Flappy Bird in SSB for 3DS/WiiU would be the biggest video-gaming joke ever. And the game is "dead" now, so, this bird doesn't even stand a chance !

3) For the petitions, again, it's the fans' desires. Nothing we can do about it. But about Fils-Aime, I think the cause is the way he shows games at the E3, who can, like @naagza said, easily be turned into a meme.

Now, the petition is quite questionable, because:
1) As what have been said in another topic, Nintendo isn't affected by the fans' petitions.

2) Flappy Bird in SSB for 3DS/WiiU would be the biggest video-gaming joke ever. And the game is "dead" now, so, this bird doesn't even stand a chance !

3) For the petitions, again, it's the fans' desires. Nothing we can do about it. But about Fils-Aime, I think the cause is the way he shows games at the E3, who can, like @naagza said, easily be turned into a meme.
The thing is though Reggie has literally said that he wouldn't mind being added in the next Smash Bros. and the petition said that Reggie said they need a certain amount of signatures before it's considered.

Flappy Bird wouldn't even make sense as a character lol What moveset could he have

Let's pretend. What character is Reggie in SSB4 if he was one of the characters? I think he would be Diddy Kong. Although, adding a creepy factor in he could be Villager.

Back