Regular emblem coming soon to Pedia

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Considering I'm constantly on the ShoutBox, I figure it is fair. You really can't consider yourself a regular to the forum when you're only a regular to the ShoutBox.
Being on the SB is technically activity on the forum and site so I’d say people like those should be considered regulars. Reaching a certain amount of posts (e.g: must have 50 posts total on the forum) and coming to the site regularly is something I’d prefer and be happy with.

Reactions: Duffy
The wait is killing me... Ugh.

> There is no set X post "per" week requirement.
> There is no set X message in shoutbox "per" week requirement.
> There is no requirement of watching Regular Show to get the emblem. I am very, very serious :]

But I would recommend to post - wink wink poke wink poke poke wink - (totally not some sort of "cheat code").
The wait is killing me... Ugh.
q88fYiT.jpg

Reactions: Mizunil, Artisan and TribstyAnn
Marc is trolling us

Reactions: Big Yoshi and Duffy
Marc is trolling us
I am not, my good man.

I'm just not 100% set on how I'd like to give it out yet (a recommendation type of system is something I'm considering changing it to but undecided atm), but the regular emblem isn't high in priority in my Pedia to-do list.

I just like that meme or whatever you people call it :pepe:

Reactions: Samster
I am not, my good man.

I'm just not 100% set on how I'd like to give it out yet (a recommendation type of system is something I'm considering changing it to but undecided atm), but the regular emblem isn't high in priority in my Pedia to-do list.

I just like that meme or whatever you people call it :pepe:
To further expand on my post..

People who frequently monitor the shoutbox when I'm using it will know that the Sith pic is something popular I use as a reply in certain circumstances when it allowed me the opportunity to use it (unless it gets too frequently used within a short time period). It's not the first and it's not the last time it'll be used, but let's take a deeper look at what else I've mentioned in my post.

> There is no set X post "per" week requirement.
Because there actually is none. You do not have to cross a specific amount of posts each week to get or maintain having the emblem. This DOES NOT mean people with a post count of zero will get the emblem.

> There is no set X message in shoutbox "per" week requirement.

Same as above, just for shoutbox messages. A number count is not going to be monitored, to put it in simple terms.

> There is no requirement of watching Regular Show to get the emblem. I am very, very serious :]

Throughout the entire thread I've made Regular Show jokes. I was very serious when I said that last part. I chose to include it instead of writing up something plain. Plus those 2 lines looked short and kicked in some OCD stuffz.

- wink wink poke wink poke poke wink - (totally not some sort of "cheat code")
Same as above. To eliminate a plain message and keep a "fun & games" vibe.

I'm not going to tolerate any disrespect as shown by another member just now who had his post deleted.

Reactions: Mizunil, TerraKnight, Samster and 1 other person
> wink wink poke wink poke poke wink - (totally not some sort of "cheat code").
The morse code doesn’t work marc.. it has to be something... I didn’t play steel diver to learn morse code for nothing, did i?

Any news?

Reactions: Mikaya, Marc, Samster and 1 other person
Any news?
Unfortunately, nope.

Some other things are still of higher priority (including the thing we discussed in private earlier today), but I will ping all of the people who I'm working with to see if things could be sped up.

Reactions: Mikaya, coolflare and Samster
Do you think it’s funny to troll me like this? Do you enjoy the agony of my anticipation?

3648B395-AF48-423A-BF59-E905CE3EFD0B.jpeg

Reactions: Duffy
/ hands @Samster123 a snickers.

On a more serious note, maybe I just should not have posted up the teaser or make the emblem ;~;

The tease is fine, but making it impossible to get is like a game locking the content required to get 100% completion behind day one dlc

The tease is fine, but making it impossible to get is like a game locking the content required to get 100% completion behind day one dlc
No no. You can't get it right now. Consider it as a preview that isn't available yet.

/ hands @Samster123 a snickers.

On a more serious note, maybe I just should not have posted up the teaser or make the emblem ;~;
I actually liked the teaser a lot. In fact, I think you should tease more stuff happening on the site. I was merely messing around. Please forgive me if I made you feel uncomfortable in any way.

Reactions: Mizunil and Marc
I actually liked the teaser a lot. In fact, I think you should tease more stuff happening on the site. I was merely messing around. Please forgive me if I made you feel uncomfortable in any way.
It's cool :p It's just sometimes I can't rule out the possibility that it isn't a joke ><

Any exact requirements like be on for at least every other day for 2 weeks or something like that, or is it just given to people who are on constantly?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back