Closed Rich Gamerton's 3DS BOX ART COVER CONTEST!

• Thread starter RichGamerton
  • Start date
RichGamerton

RichGamerton

Run Home To Mama Now
Towns Folk
Hello, guys! So I have been apart of this site for a little over a month now. Everything is pretty cool and the people are rich :) Because of this, I would like to hold a contest for you guys! As an added favour, there will be NO entry fee since I don't think people should pay to compete so that's one less obstacle. As the title implies, you have to make a box art cover for any 3DS game of your choice. It can be one already exsisting or one you dream of. However, you must make it YOUR OWN ORIGINAL WORK! Any fakes will be disqualified. You can use any medium ( Paper ( Hand Drawn), MS Paint, Miiverse, etc.) I want to see effort put into your artworks. THIS CONTEST IS NOT BASED ON SKILL BUT IT IS BASED ON EFFORT. To give you an idea, a template is shown below that you can use. What you put in the blank space is up to you. Be creative!

3ds_box_art_template_by_omegaaaronyt-d6inshw.png

Try your best and you just may win! There will be 3 winners and I may have sub-winners for specific categories.

Prizes:
1st Place: 50 PC
2nd Place: 25 PC
3rd Place: 10 PC
Sub-Slots: 5 PC

Additional Prizes ( for Winners' choice)
3- Unova Pokémon Codes for ORAS
1- Flip Note 3D Code (NA region)
* The Prizes are subject to change during the contest.
The contest ends March 10, 2015 so you have plenty of time. Good Luck, Everyone!
(The game doesn't have to be E rated so don't give up hope, honeybun!)
Participants
@Ninja-Patty
@DarkLord (READY)
@Nova
@Nanamine
@rawrrie (READY)
@NekOShoT
@Mehedi123
@Nightsrain622
@Antrix (READY)
@Superjoris
@PersonSP (READY)
@Charizard1710 (READY)
@AricAttack5576
@AgentLuigi3
@Llamanama (READY)
@Derplink_:3
@Blue_Hutchins (READY)
@wyll001 (READY)
@superized123 (READY)
@Shiku ZG (READY)
@ultimategaurdian (READY)
@GerudoWarrior (READY)
@numage (READY)

*READY means you have submitted an entry already.

Last edited:
Reactions: AgentLuigi3, Ichimaru and Mikaya
Sign me up! :p

Could you give us an example of what u r talking about and what is the prize?

@DarkLord The main post has been updated to avoid confusion. Please check it again to answer any questions you may have had.

cool sign me up!

I wanna join!

I'm interested in entering for fun (aka no prize), is Photoshop allowed?

I'm interested in entering for fun (aka no prize), is Photoshop allowed?

Of course! If it's better for you, go for it! As long as it's something YOU create, the possibilities are endless. Also, that's really commendable of you for not wanting a prize. I want people to have fun with this, too :)

To help make this fair for everyone, this template is transparent, meaning you can just put a extra layer on photoshop or paint and won't have to draw on it.
3ds_box_art_template_by_omegaaaronyt-d6inshw.png

Also, here are the ratings, also transparent:
435px-Esrb_ratings.svg_.png

They're all one picture but you can erase the others

Reactions: RichGamerton and Mikaya
@Nova You Tryna take ova ma contest, bub? Just kidding. Thanks for posting this. It's sure to help anyone who may have felt limited by the original template.

Reactions: Magik
I'd like to join.

I wanna join in as well :)

@NekOShoT @rawrrie Consider yourselves entered! I switch between my desktop and tablet so I can't update everything at all times. Also, I have school so please be patient ;-)

Reactions: 3823
Count me in Rich! This is so cool, I've always wanted to design box art! :p;)

Reactions: RichGamerton
Count me in!

Can we use many images we find on the internet to create the one image of the box art or does the entire box half to be drawn by you?

Sign me up! :D

I will enter the contest:)

Last edited:
Back