Role play for noobs- Pokemon edition

• Thread starter ButteredDiamonds
  • Start date
ButteredDiamonds

ButteredDiamonds

A Noob of Total Failure
Towns Folk
Only for people that are a bit new since I don't know that much pokemon.

Last edited:
Only for people that are a bit new since I don't know that much pokemon.
Well I hope you get the hang of the game since you need to level up ur pokemans and train them to become strong and powerful by EV training and if you give them a disease called pokerus that levels up their stats allot instead of it being a dangerous virus :D Also it's determined what pokemans you have(fire, ice, water, grass, etc.)

Reactions: ButteredDiamonds
Well I hope you get the hang of the game since you need to level up ur pokemans and train them to become strong and powerful by EV training and if you give them a disease called pokerus that levels up their stats allot instead of it being a dangerous virus :D Also it's determined what pokemans you have(fire, ice, water, grass, etc.)
Yeah, I know that much, but the moves relative to the pokemon - totally beyond me. Oh, I'm gonna be a lvl 5 snivy (lvl 5 is the max until we really get going).

Yeah, I know that much, but the moves relative to the pokemon - totally beyond me. Oh, I'm gonna be a lvl 5 snivy (lvl 5 is the max until we really get going).
So how does this work?:p

Well, basically you make a character and then we just make our story, going with what other people (you) made. I'll start off when you make a character.

Last edited:
My character is a shiny level 5 Gengar I guess :D

Alright, but sadly, I have to go to bed for work tomorrow. Good night, I'll be here tomorrow.

Alright, but sadly, I have to go to bed for work tomorrow. Good night, I'll be here tomorrow.
Ok GN :D

Well, this is the day after (sorry), but we can start now!

Once, in a far off land named Kaladon, there was a pokemon world. In it, a kingdom ruled fairly and justly by Mew had a town. There was parties, brawls, plays, games, and even stories, but there was one pokemon that had the greatest story of all. His name was Snivy. He was a kid with a kind family, slow to anger and quick to laugh. He had a heart yearning for adventure, and for a true friend. He decided that the Forest of Kaladon was a good a place as any. Even though his mother told him he might need help, he went alone, to find adventure or to share an adventure with a newfound friend. Then, he met a mysterious character. (It's your ghastly, but other than that just roll with your imagination. Also, don't quote this, cause it'll take up alot of space.)

Then suddenly a Pokemon egg poped out of the blue and joined the gang ^^ mind if I join in? This looks fun :3

The egg hatched and turned into Augomon :p

lol, but why agumon? no pls. wait Im'ma rehatch xD

lol, but why agumon? no pls. wait Im'ma rehatch xD
I thought it might sound funny :D

Lol, yeah. wait I'm pasting the pieces of my eggshell xD I want to be a cool creature, need to rehatch

may I join? :) I am pretty decent at roleplay... but I also suck at naming moves
I would be a level 5 pawniard :)

Anyone can join if they follow the rules. I was talking to Derplink, but this works. So, Snivy finds the egg. It shakes, almost ready to hatch, but he did not see what pokemon it was because a Pawniard dashed from behind a tree. With unknown speed, Snivy lashed himself up a tree, ready to strike if the Pawniard would attack.

The tree suddenly shook, and a shining Gengar floated out of it. He looked once at Snivy, seeing who and what it was. It made a ghastly sound that oddly sounded like playfulness. The Gengar at once said something to Snivy. (The Gengar said...{it's name, it's backstory, something like that or something else if you want. Also, this is Derplink's Gengar, so he should decide}) I'll write some more tomorrow. Good night!

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Derplink_:3
The tree suddenly shook, and a shining Gengar floated out of it. He looked once at Snivy, seeing who and what it was. It made a ghastly sound that oddly sounded like playfulness. The Gengar at once said something to Snivy. (The Gengar said...{it's name, it's backstory, something like that or something else if you want. Also, this is Derplink's Gengar, so he should decide}) I'll write some more tomorrow. Good night!
Gengar(me) says "I'm Gengar and I like stuff and PK CHEESE!!!!!"

*the egg needs hugs... :3 lots of 'em...

Back