Role play for noobs- Pokemon edition

• Thread starter ButteredDiamonds
  • Start date
The Pawniard stares at the Gengar, and notices that it is mental and possibly perverted. This is pretty weird, considering it just came out of an egg just a few minutes before making the cremepie joke.

Reactions: ButteredDiamonds
The Pawniard stares at the Gengar, and notices that it is mental and possibly perverted. This is pretty weird, considering it just came out of an egg just a few minutes before making the cremepie joke.
Hey who u calling a pervert?!(I'm the firkin Gengar:mad:)

I wanna join from a delivery peliper a egg appears as it put on the ground it starts to hatch AND BOOM shiny zouroa level 5 aka me joins the crew on there journey

Reactions: ButteredDiamonds and Derplink_:3
and transforms into celibi and takes pawniard and gengar to the distant futare

Snivy backs up on Gengar's sudden outburst, and falls off onto the ground. Suddenly, a Peliper flies overhead and drops an egg. It broke open, hatched a pokemon Snivy had never seen before. It turned into another thing, spun around Gengar and the Pawniard, disappeared with them, and reapeared. Snivy was too shocked to do anything, and just stood, dumbstruck.

Reactions: Derplink_:3
and zouroa transformed into snivy and started mocking

How long has this been up? I mean seriously, nobody wants to extend the story?

As Snivy Is dumbstruck. Emolga hops down from tree and stares at Snivy

The person said he wasn't going to be emolga, but if you want to be one, you can.

I wanna be one C:

Now that Snivy had seen many new creatures, he wasn't too afraid of an Emolga, which he had seen in a book somewhere. He asked it it's name, now that everyone else was gone.

Emolga introduces himself as Ace and ask Snivy for his name

Although Snivy was the name he new, it was the name his kind possesed. It could be that it was his name, but more likely, and more horrifying, that he had no name. And if he had no name, then his mother was not really his mother. But he put away this terrifying thought, and said, "My name is Arlan", which was a very good name for a half-second of thought. However, the thought that his mother was not his mother was going to haunt him for the rest of the life. And as you well know, there is a saying about assuming, but it is rarely true in very large situations.

Back