Rosalina Super Mario 3D Wolrd

• Thread starter ErixSan
  • Start date
ErixSan

ErixSan

Somehow still top 3 poster after 3 years.
Towns Folk
Nintendo show the new unlockable character! Rosalina!

BY9wSF9CcAAosQ7.jpg

What do you think?

I love the Luna that always follow her around so cute, anyways this looks cool, I am happy she is being shown in other Mario titles other than Mario Kart Wii and Super Mario Galaxy, she is one of my favorite in the list of Nintendo princesses (yeah I made it up)

That's cool, with the double jump and all. But they made her voice dull a bit. I liked the Mario Galaxy games and would want to try her out. Can you access Rosalina right away? Or is it an unlockable after doing something?

Her voice is better in super mario galaxy. also she does just like mario in super mario galaxy to jump higher.

That's cool, with the double jump and all. But they made her voice dull a bit. I liked the Mario Galaxy games and would want to try her out. Can you access Rosalina right away? Or is it an unlockable after doing something?

It's a unlockable character, how you unlock here, well, that is a mystery...
They just showed only that pic today in Twitter.

And on the nintendo direct on the eshop. and also on the site. also they probobly will say other places soon.

Asking: She is the only unlockable character or there was another more before?

They didn't mention anything during the Nintendo Direct either, but the game is out within a couple weeks so I'm sure somebody will find it day one and spread the news.

Nintendo show the new unlockable character! Rosalina!

BY9wSF9CcAAosQ7.jpg

What do you think?
Seems like Rosalina was popular enough to spread to other games lol But yeah, given it's a 3D mario game can't say I'm too surprised

Seems like Rosalina was popular enough to spread to other games lol But yeah, given it's a 3D mario game can't say I'm too surprised
I was really surprise and I am glad she isn't going to fade away, Nintendo is letting her strive, I hope that somewhere down the line she appears in another Mario Galaxy.

I was really surprise and I am glad she isn't going to fade away, Nintendo is letting her strive, I hope that somewhere down the line she appears in another Mario Galaxy.
I think Rosalina has made her presence established in the 3D Mario games now, so she isn't about to disappear anywhere. Heck, even if they don't make a new Mario Galaxy it's likely she'd still appear

I think Rosalina has made her presence established in the 3D Mario games now, so she isn't about to disappear anywhere. Heck, even if they don't make a new Mario Galaxy it's likely she'd still appear
Well, I am happy, she was a great character, I always found her to be an awesome addition to the Mario Princesses.

Thats a great thing the Nintendo company had done , I usually see only Mario in Mario games , example : Super Mario 3D Land. But I'm sure that this game is going to be fun because there are unlockable characters.

Last edited:
Thats cool I always liked seeing new characters added in Mario Games , especially Super Mario 3D World because normally it would only be Mario / Luigi.
She's not a new character that has been added in this game, she is from Super Mario Galaxy 1&2 (mother of lumas), Rosalina, I am happy that she have been added in this game for sure :)

She's not a new character that has been added in this game, she is from Super Mario Galaxy 1&2 (mother of lumas), Rosalina, I am happy that she have been added in this game for sure :)
you see I was editing my post I phrased it wrongly.

Reactions: Reece
Well, I am happy, she was a great character, I always found her to be an awesome addition to the Mario Princesses.
She definitely was an interesting addition to the Mario Princesses. She seemed legit in Super Mario Galaxy for sure, so I'm not surprised they added her now

She definitely was an interesting addition to the Mario Princesses. She seemed legit in Super Mario Galaxy for sure, so I'm not surprised they added her now
Rosalina also have an interesting background story, I always like reading about her life in Mario Galaxy, she wasn't just bluntly introduce, like some of the other princesses.

Rosalina also have an interesting background story, I always like reading about her life in Mario Galaxy, she wasn't just bluntly introduce, like some of the other princesses.
Yeah, Nintendo definitely had the character development well thought out for Rosalina. It's always great when Nintendo makes great effort in their characters like that

Reactions: Reece
Well , any character is fine when playing a game , but addition of character to the game I did not know , is this game only on the Wii. U ? Or 3DS ?
I'd imagine so, I mean they made 3D Land for 3DS only I believe, so it only makes sense that they make a Wii U exclusive game with a similar title haha

I'd imagine so, I mean they made 3D Land for 3DS only I believe, so it only makes sense that they make a Wii U exclusive game with a similar title haha
That's unfair.... Super Mario 3D World was much more better than 3D Land from what I have looked from the gameplay footage trailer. But I like the new character additions

Back