Rosalina Super Mario 3D Wolrd

• Thread starter ErixSan
  • Start date
That's unfair.... Super Mario 3D World was much more better than 3D Land from what I have looked from the gameplay footage trailer. But I like the new character additions
Well, it'd be a bit unfair if the 3DS were to get another exclusive and Wii U was left alone. Also, if you think about it, Nintendo's been starting this trend of actually releasing legit games for Wii U now

That's unfair.... Super Mario 3D World was much more better than 3D Land from what I have looked from the gameplay footage trailer. But I like the new character additions
Well I would always imagine any console game being better than the handheld (that's not the case with all games) so I had a feeling that Super Mario 3D World would have been better than 3D Land.

Reactions: ShinyLatios
Well I would always imagine any console game being better than the handheld (that's not the case with all games) so I had a feeling that Super Mario 3D World would have been better than 3D Land.
yeah, not to mention the fact that the name implies it's going to be bigger and better (world vs land :p). Also, respective console limitations may be attributable to Super Mario 3D World being better

Well for people who are curious about the game , here's a video of the game or spoiler , it's MunchingOranges's video , it literally has High Definition graphics.

Well for people who are curious about the game , here's a video of the game or spoiler , it's MunchingOranges's video , it literally has High Definition graphics.

I like his high definition contrast in videos, but I gotta mute the video, his voice his totally unpleasant, and I think that video is a little out of context on this thread (Rosalina in Super Mario 3D World)

MunchingOrange actually making a legit video? What. I always associated him as the guy that always posts fake legendary pokemon encounters :p

I like the addition of Rosalina even though I never played as her. You unlock her when you're done with the game which is nasty.

Rosalina should replace Peach

It is so cool that they made Rosalina in this game. She does not appear much in games and she is really pretty I tell you.

I was really happy that Rosalina was in this game. I beat the game just so I could unlock Rosalina. She's so awesome and I loved Super Mario Galaxy (only the first one though), and I'm glad she's getting playable appearances now. Mario Kart(s), Mario Tennis on the 3DS (DLC), this game, and Smash brothers. :3

She's my favorite on this game and it's very easy and simple to control her! xD

I have yet to unlock that character. I have heard of Rosalina being in Super Mario 3D World, and I am still trying to beat Star World. I haven't been playing much so I am still in the first level of that World. I also have a question. Does Rosalina have a character advantage? Like, does she jump higher or stay in the air longer?

I love the fact that they included Rosalina in Super Mario 3D World. Rosalina uses the same spin-attack Mario used in the two titles to kick away enemies and gain a little extra distance in the air. With this large list of new ways to play and interact with Super Mario 3D World, it's clear that this game may be one of the most influential titles ever in the main series.

I love the fact that they included Rosalina in Super Mario 3D World. Rosalina uses the same spin-attack Mario used in the two titles to kick away enemies and gain a little extra distance in the air. With this large list of new ways to play and interact with Super Mario 3D World, it's clear that this game may be one of the most influential titles ever in the main series.
I agree

I think that Rosalina made a really neat addition to the game's roster. It is usually quite unlike Nintendo to add in additional characters a game like this, so this is a pleasant surprise. Also, cat suit Rosalina is just really cool looking. I mean, it's entirely black! (I'm not really sure why, maybe for outer space?)

I think that Rosalina in Super Mario 3D World is really awesome! I'm glad Nintendo dcided thst Rosalina was just too good to just be stuck in Super Mario Galaxy. Rosaiina's double jump move is really impressive. Rosalina is also one of the best characters! I even finished Champion's Road using Rosalina! Too bad it takes a while until she's unlocked.

They should have added more characters, as just having Rosalina as a extra character just made me think “why isn’t there 5 player????”
They should have added 5 player too. Though I understand why they didn’t. Four player is already havoc

Reactions: Shiny
i never owned new super mario 3d world, but i did watch alot of videos on it and the game did look interesting. and i saw alot of people rage on the last level :p

Ohhhh yeah... The final level was extremely EXTREMELY hard. It took me like 100 or more tries to complete it. I then got really good and completed the level with every character xD.

I thought it was cool they added a 5th character, it completely surprised me

It is cool how they added a fifth character but why did they not add a fifth player too?

Back