Rune Factory 4 RUNE FACTORY 5

• Thread starter kokoko
  • Start date

Do you want Rune Factory Series continue?

• Total voters
kokoko

kokoko

AC:NL - The Villager
Towns Folk
If you are a fan of rune factory series vote here. Do you want to be a rune factory 5? Reply here your thoughts about the game and the changes you want

Attachments

• 300px-Rune_Factory_4.jpg
    300px-Rune_Factory_4.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 1
Never heard nor played this game.

I will surely be googling it to see what it is about.

You must check it if you are a fun of rpg role playing games. Anyway try to watch a gameplay video and tell me your opinior

I had to choose "I do not care option" :bag: Sorry! I'm not interested in the series, doesn't seem like it'll interest me, I did play a little bit of Rune Factory 2, and didn't like it.

I'd like them to continue. However, if they keep up this new trend of shafting Europe (Rune Factory 4 was canceled here for no apparent reason) I'd rather they stop.

I really don't care. I own Rune Factory 4 and it's pretty average.

RF4 is a game that I always wanted but I knew I'd just keep it on my SD card saying I'll play it later but "later" never came, hence the reason why I held back on purchasing it on its release date.

Still, I'd like 'em to continue creating the games, :love: (the more RPGs to choose from on Nintendo consoles, the better).

well.. I did vote I want it, since i played from the first title.
Really, the first is by far the best in terms of story, 2nd is so-so, 3rd gives some new aspect to the game with the beast form havent played 4th but with trend in 2nd and 3rd, 4th sounds like another repetitive game..

but i personally would like it to continue, and with the development of Forbidden Magna, hopes that they will release something really "new" not just bluntly repeat the game with different chars...

YESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYES A THOUSAND TIMES YES. I LOVE Rune Factory. Rune factory TOD, Oceans, and RF 4 were my favourites. The story for Rf 4 was kinda bland but the second arc was... interesting. If I was a girl I'd probably marry Porcoline.

But the guys who made it are bankrupt, so. -.-

Last edited by a moderator:
Isn't Porcoline a Woman? lol

Also, yes. I want this so badly. I just made a p[ost saying RF4 is my favorite 3ds game, and i went hunting in this section for Runefactory threads lol.

I only started playing from RF3 and I heard 3 was the best. I'm not too sure about that, but i havent finished 3. I get bored of games fast on emulators. If there was someway I can get it for the DS T.T

Yes. I think the series should continue. I loved to play Rune Factory 3 on my DS. It was fun. Rune Factory is like a mixture of simulation, action, RPG, adventure, and more! Having those combined creates a fun game...in my opinion, but the mixtures does make the game confusing, and for some reason, I didn't like it as much as I thought I did. It wasn't as fun, but it was still fun. You get to explore, and play like a real person. You build, fight monsters, plant, and do lots of stuff. The games are pretty fun, but I don't like it as much. Still, the series should continue.

Reactions: SaToRi
I've never actually played a Rune Factory game, but plan to, so I'll vote to continue it. It says it's a fantasy Harvest Moon? Hmm... :)

YAA, who wouldn't? Honestly I didn't like rf1 or 2 but when 3 came out it was so fun, im hoping to get rune factory four and hopefully 5

Didn't the company that produces these games go bankrupt? Or was it the developer?

I think it was the company neverland that got bankrupt, but a few days later X-seed hired key developers from neverland right now they are making a game coming at October but its not rf5. Hopefully next year

I love Rune Factory! I waited for Rune Factory 4 for almost 6 years and was so disappointed when it was cancelled! I hope that RF5 is going to be as good as the third one :3 (And that it will release in EU)

Never played Rune Factory, but I'd like to know what it's all about. I'm becoming fond of RPGs as they are usually pretty engaging and a lot of fun.

Reactions: Neko-chan
Never played Rune Factory, but I'd like to know what it's all about. I'm becoming fond of RPGs as they are usually pretty engaging and a lot of fun.
In rune factory you wake up as someone without memories and someone finds you and lend you a house and a farm, suddenly a monster comes from nowhere and attacks you so you defeat it but it makes everyone wonder what it was doing outside the dungeon and so you go into the first dungeon. You then battle bosses and get closer to the other people in the village and can even marry someone. :3 you should definitely try it out, I recommend you try Rune Factory 3 sometime or the first one, they are both awesome. :D

Is the series similar to Etrian Odyssey? I was browsing through some RPGs, and these two seemed pretty interesting. I would prefer something with lots of content, both main and endgame. I also like games with replayability (different plotlines, characters, difficulties).

Is the series similar to Etrian Odyssey? I was browsing through some RPGs, and these two seemed pretty interesting. I would prefer something with lots of content, both main and endgame. I also like games with replayability (different plotlines, characters, difficulties).
Not really. In RF you can only play as one character and all the plots are kinda similar, but it's still pretty different from other games because of it's farmer/action/adventure genre... I haven't played a lot of etrian oddysey but they seemed very different.​

Back