Rune Factory 4 RUNE FACTORY 5

• Thread starter kokoko
  • Start date

Do you want Rune Factory Series continue?

• Total voters
Not really. In RF you can only play as one character and all the plots are kinda similar, but it's still pretty different from other games because of it's farmer/action/adventure genre... I haven't played a lot of etrian oddysey but they seemed very different.​
Rune Factory is basically Harvest Moon with RPG elements. I never played RF, but it seems interesting to me ;). If anything, I think I'll try the first game and see if I like it any.

Reactions: Neko-chan
yes i do Rf4 was awsome!

Yes if its like Rune Factory Tides Of Destiny (Wii) Personally was my only favorite of the RF series I tried the 3DS one never could enjoy it ...

I think that I do remember once playing a Rune Factory game , but it was on the Nintendo DS console . I guess that I can say that it was pretty average and nice in my opinion . I'd like to see some more features so I guess that a Rune Factory 5 might be pretty awesome depending on how good I see it :D

I really hope that they continue with these series~ It makes me really happy when I play it and it very fun. It makes me feel relaxed :)

I really hope that they continue with these series~ It makes me really happy when I play it and it very fun. It makes me feel relaxed :)
me too

Reactions: Frost
Im pretty sure they abandoned the Rune Factory series... anyways its been 1 year since this thread started!

Reactions: Kitsune_Sakura64
I don't know much about the series other than it's based around farming and combat (or something like that). I've heard very good reviews about Rune Factory 4, plus I've seen some Let's Plays about it. If a Rune Factory 5 ever came out, I would definitely give it a shot!

I WOULD LOVE IT...okey i calmed down let's get serious...just a little...yes i would love each game got really better and Rune Factory 4 showed how far the games have come i feel it would be really hard to surpass it but yeah i would buy a Rune Factory 5 if it ever comes out.

I'd be extremely happy if Rune Factory 5 were to come out someday. The games are very exciting and offer a lot of content. I've been playing the Rune Factory series since the 2nd game. I've always loved it, and when I played Rune Factory 4 it just seemed like it had come so far! So, I would definitely rush into buying it! :)

I played Rune Factory 3. I absolutely loved it! But RF4 didn't interest me that much. I'll be looking forward to RF5 if they announce it. They offer a lot of content, atleast RF3 did. I enjoyed it and yeah, if RF5 seems promising, I would buy it.

I would like them to make more of the ruin factory games for 3ds but the company that did them is no longer around so someone else would have to pick it up and make more of them. Unless that happens I don't see anymore ruin factory games being made . Ruin factory 4 was the last one the company ever made .

Rune factory never failed to impress me. I would be so glad to have a new rune factory game. If they could incorporate creating buildings, like in Rune Factory 2, and the abilty to change into a monster, like in Rune Factory 3, that would be great.

Reactions: Neko-chan
Rune Factory 5 is practically confirmed never to exist. The company who developed the series went bankrupt, so as a result, no future Rune Factory game.

Rune Factory 4 is pretty great, though. It'd be cool to see a sequel, but we should also appreciate what amazingness they've accomplished already~

Back