Saddest fate for a 3DS?

• Thread starter freezebot
  • Start date
freezebot

freezebot

PineappleDoggo <3
Towns Folk
what is the sadist fate for I 3ds I know this is something you probably don't see often but my 3ds meant a terrible fate a couple weeks ago and that was the first 3ds I had and I had it for 7 years but flame jr my 3ds name got sat on and was cracked so If you want to see it check my profile pic I fixed it a little but it not fixed completely so that inspired me to make this thread what is the worst fate your 3ds can meet,

Mine just doesn't turn in anymore. Sucks since I got animal crossing for christmas

I have the Majora's Mask edition New 3DS XL, and so far it hasn't met with a terrible fate yet. Pun intended. I got lucky one time, though. I dropped it face-down from a height of three feet. The worst damage that has beed done to it is a microscopic scratch on the cover that I didn't even notice for a few months.

Reactions: Frisk, Mikaya and 18
Oh glob I'm being super careful with mine, I know the worst thing that has happen to mine so far is that it my dog (who is 110 pounds) stepped on it when it was open. It works still but the loading seems to take longer now, I don't i don't know if it's because of my dog or if it's getting old.

probably both

what is the sadist fate for I 3ds I know this is something you probably don't see often but my 3ds meant a terrible fate a couple weeks ago and that was the first 3ds I had and I had it for 7 years but flame jr my 3ds name got sat on and was cracked so If you want to see it check my profile pic I fixed it a little but it not fixed completely so that inspired me to make this thread what is the worst fate your 3ds can meet,
I heard of some one who let their 3DS a little to close to a candle flame and it literally burned the outsides... But, on a positive note, it remained perfectly functional. Nintendo quality.

Reactions: somebody5000
well I have mixed feeling about that

well I have mixed feeling about that
I know, it's awesome the 3DS survived but terrible it caught fire.

I'm scared to see what you do with your 3dses

I'm scared to see what you do with your 3dses
I'm innocent! Mine has a few scratches but it's alive!

3ds is only five years old

I've had my 3DS for years and so far it only has medium scratches (from playing KI:U) on the bottom touch screen and the rubber piece falling quite often from the Circle Pad. I fear the day that the Circle Pad would break or my 3DS will have some sort of restriction or not work completely >.>

I would not be sure when I could get another xP

Me and my stepbrother was messing around with my 3DS and we accidentally dropped a bucket of water on it. It didn't turn on and my mother was angry. A few hours later, it turns back on but the screen a messed up. A few days later, the screen is fixed but the camera doesn't work. Not that I really care about that. However, it does seem to work on other occasions (scanning QR codes, the WANTED! option in Assassin's Creed 2: Discovery). But the worst fate has to be the extremely broken Circle Pad. I can't play Smash at my best anymore.

I've had multiple occasions where I accidently leave my 3DS behind somewhere and forget about it. But I remember in the nick of time about it and go back to pick it up before it meets with a terrible fate. I don't think anything other than those were too tragic, other than my friend who got milk spilled all over his N3DS...

I heard of some one who let their 3DS a little to close to a candle flame and it literally burned the outsides... But, on a positive note, it remained perfectly functional. Nintendo quality.
I think I heard of that story as well

Once, I grabbed a pen to sue as a stylus, but after taking the part that held the ink out, I forgot to wash it out, and got ink on the screen and the cover. I looked up how to remove the ink, and got it all off with some saliva and a cloth. I found my stylus months later.I have a Walmart exclusive NSMB2 limited edition 3DS XL.

Once, I grabbed a pen to sue as a stylus, but after taking the part that held the ink out, I forgot to wash it out, and got ink on the screen and the cover. I looked up how to remove the ink, and got it all off with some saliva and a cloth. I found my stylus months later.
Yikes! Another little trick that works well is getting a plastic sandwichbag then making a hole in it with one finger. That way you should get a plastic cover over your finger so your screen doesn't get fatty. :D

It didn't happen to me but getting chewed by a dog would be really bad.

My dog scraped the top screen of mine just a few days after I got it and it had to be replaced.

Once, I grabbed a pen to sue as a stylus, but after taking the part that held the ink out, I forgot to wash it out, and got ink on the screen and the cover. I looked up how to remove the ink, and got it all off with some saliva and a cloth. I found my stylus months later.I have a Walmart exclusive NSMB2 limited edition 3DS XL.
I've done that before on my old blue one. Purple pen marks from playing Kid Icarus: Uprising with it

Back