Scariest Moments in Zelda. >.<

• Thread starter P2.0
  • Start date

Has Zelda had moments where it scared you?

• Most definitely... >.<

Votes: 12 57.1%
  • Hmph,it's child's play.. >:)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sometimes it does.

Votes: 9 42.9%

• Total voters
ReDeads, my worst nightmare. That is one of the scariest enemies to me. Every time I see one I keep thinking in my head "Please dont scream. Please dont scream" Yes I am that terrified of their scream. I also hate the ReDeads in the Desert temple in TP. Their horrifying scream:nailbiting::nailbiting:. I especially hate them in the Shadow Temple in OoT. That moment when you walk into a room where the doors lock behind you and all you see in front of you are ReDeads. Im serious I paused it and left my room until I was brave enough to continue. Man, I plan on getting MM 3d and I dont know how Im going to pass since I hear that there are a lot of Redeads in the game.

ReDeads, my worst nightmare. That is one of the scariest enemies to me. Every time I see one I keep thinking in my head "Please dont scream. Please dont scream" Yes I am that terrified of their scream. I also hate the ReDeads in the Desert temple in TP. Their horrifying scream:nailbiting::nailbiting:. I especially hate them in the Shadow Temple in OoT. That moment when you walk into a room where the doors lock behind you and all you see in front of you are ReDeads. Im serious I paused it and left my room until I was brave enough to continue. Man, I plan on getting MM 3d and I dont know how Im going to pass since I hear that there are a lot of Redeads in the game.
You´re lucky there aren´t many Redeads just one Location filled woth Gibdos and Redeads
and the Moon is less scary in the remake

The part where I was most scared in a Legend of Zelda game was probably when I was on my first play-through of Ocarina of Time >.> I expected much of the game to be all happy and stuff , but then I was at the Royal Family Tomb when literally those Re-deads freaked me out :eek: The way that they screamed was pretty terrifying and I died from it because I kept pressing B when I was supposed to rapidly press A .-.

Stupid Navi that can't fly to it far enough so I can target it ._.

Legend of Zelda games don't scare me as much as other games, but sometimes I feel creeped out, like someone or something is watching me :eek: Sometimes I feel alone and scared in a field or temple or on my way to defeat a boss >.< I always feel like I am being snucked up on or something behind my back :d

@Eridan: Dude,that was me when I was a kid. ;-; ReDeads were,and probably will be the thing that scares me most in Zelda games.Especially the ones from WindWaker,those are the absolute worst! My hair still stands on end when they scream,not to mention I get goosebumps. @Chopper: all I can say about Zelda games is that they do tend to have that atmosphere about it.It's like you're never alone,something evil is always watching you...Until you finish it and play around. :p

Scarriest moment for me was when the weird white spirit with multiple arms underneath Kakariko Village introduced itself. The N64 version of the creature is even scarrier, as there are marks of blood scattered on its body. :eek:

Reactions: P2.0
@OopaMazo :You're not talking about the Dead Hand,are you?? :eek: Cuz that thing needs to be burned by fire!!! >.<

The scariest moment in Zelda for me was seeing Pamela's father for the first time. I was unsure of what to do and I got kicked out a bunch of times. I figured out that you had to use the song of healing after looking it up, Pamela's father gave me nightmares and I'm sure he's the scariest gibdo in Termina.

The moon in MM and the Happy Masks Salesman in MM too. I bought the remake on release day, and well, I saw those again...

@harya15077 :Yeah,that's one face I wish I could erase,but ugh... >.< Imagine going to bed,and every time you shut your eyes,his eerie moans flood your ears... @gnmmarechal :Well,who wouldn't be scared of the moon!? Sheesh that thing's creepy!! :eek: Believe it or not,the Happy Mask Salesman brought me peace when I saw him. :p

just imagine the scene: you are a 7 year old kid, who just got an N64 for your birthday, it came with a game called the Legend of Zelda Majora's Mask, you just go for it and start playing, everything normal, Majora's mask was a bit scary when it first appeared, falling to termina felt very weird, same as being turned into a deku, you keep playing, and you finally get out of the clock tower, you wonder why the dog attacks you, but you pay little attention to it, then you press the button to enter in first person view, camera moves slowly, and you point towards the heaven, and the you see it: the moon, THE MOON!!

really, after that i just couldn't touch Majora's Mask for half a year, now whenever i look at the moon in MM3D, i just laugh because it reminds me of that moment!!

@al3jo :All too well. ;-; I know the horrors of playing that game at a young age. (Though my older and younger brother weren't scared AT ALL. .-. ) But yeah,MM is filled with things that could make you weak in the knees.I personally never liked that gekko in Great Bay Temple.When he traps you in that bubble,and keeps hitting you,making thoae taunting sounds as you float there helplessly.. :nailbiting: I had to leave the room back then...

Now that I'm older and developed bloodlust,I gladly went back there and beat twice as hard,as I do with all my past fears! >:3

Reactions: JaxLeo
I think that the scariest moments in any Zelda game would have to be those spent fighting redeads as well as those spent fighting that weird zombie thing in the bottom of the well in OoT (whose name eludes me). The floor master are also quite spooky, but for different (and much more annoying) reasons...:dead:

Honestly, there were quite a few scary moments in the Zelda franchise. But for me, this dude was the scariest:

upload_2018-11-27_18-46-14.png

He freaked me out to no end, and the first three times playing the game, I made it to him, then as soon as he popped out f the ground, I ripped the cartridge out and threw it across the room. I was so terrified. ;~;

But that’s all in the past now! I could take him with one arm behind my back! And then show Marina how strong I am. :eyes:

Honestly, there were quite a few scary moments in the Zelda franchise. But for me, this dude was the scariest:

He freaked me out to no end, and the first three times playing the game, I made it to him, then as soon as he popped out f the ground, I ripped the cartridge out and threw it across the room. I was so terrified. ;~;

But that’s all in the past now! I could take him with one arm behind my back! And then show Marina how strong I am. :eyes:
You prove your bravery for your princess! *^* But yeah, I think a lot of people can agree that Dead Hand is one of the scariest monsters in Zelda games, and if not one of, THE scariest. D: I remember the first time I saw him, I was a little boi, just watching my big brother explore the well in Kakariko. And as soon as he showed up, I just buried my head under my pillow until he killed it. :'D Of course, now that I'm older, I get payback for him scaring me when I play through the game again. :hilarious:

Reactions: Samster
Back