School or homeschooling?

• Thread starter Mikaya
  • Start date
Never actually got homeschooled, neither did any relatives or friends, but I would definitely take normal school all day over it. It would seriously be boring to sit at home all day and not have any social interactions. Seriously, as much as school is boring, I'd rather go to it and make a lot of friends than not. It's nice to be able to meet with some of your friends everyday, especially as that might not be the case when I'm older. It gives me more opportunities to go out and do something. If I sat at home all day, I would have nobody to talk to and probably feel very lonely. I would have very few friends as most friends I meet are the people I meet at school.

I had a blast being homeschooled, though i will admit i have social anxiety because i was homeschooled. However, i had a thing where twice a week I would meet with a bunch of other homeschoolers and we would do classes together, and the rest of the week was homework. I personally enjoyed this layout. If you are homeschooled in the sense that you are at home all day, then yeah, i can see why people dislike homeschool.
but at the same time I don’t think its great to have people at school literally all day and then having homework afterword is a good idea. The balance that i got to have was great, and let me choose for myself to do my work.

Back