School RP ~Out of Character Thread~

• Thread starter Rin
  • Start date
R

Rin

Nintendo 3DS Legend
Towns Folk
Any discussion related to the RP should go here rather than clutter up the main thread. Only people who are in this RP (Myself, @Shippo , @Reece , @CdbSora , @MathiasDrake , @Wayne ) can post here.

This rp is an invite only. Please, if you are not part of this roleplay, don't post here. If you need help to make your own roleplay @Shippo and @Rin can help you with that. Just send either of us a pm with what you like to do and we give advice and suggestions.

that great i will burrow drake and fill out the character sheets and locatons for my post i got like three pm folders to go threw for all of it

I was going to put the characters in my post though. That's what I'm working on right now.

then go head i just work on the location list.

we all start on day 1 opening ceremony so feel free to do what you like. it require for freshmen and transfer students aka drake to go to this as it shows them the school and they get their schedules feel free to select an elective you may or may not share with others. i am listening cooking class
  1. homeroom [ with wayne as the teacher]
  2. english
  3. math
  4. PE
  5. lunch
  6. elective
  7. science
  8. japanese history

Last edited:
for those that got pc from me enjoy it. i like giving pc away and i figure since we all worked hard i reward you guys

I just realized I still need to find house pictures...TO ADVENTURE!

it ok. sora feel free to post them here so i can transfer over easy also what class elective would you like . i am choosing cooking as it one of my character hobbies. it be a class either you take on your own or with a couple characters. i went head and written a schedule up for us to use for this year . if anything it gives us chances to interact more

Well, I'm not sure if this would fall into English since I don't have this at my school, but maybe a creative writing elective?

sure why not .

Alright. Also, excuse how..."Noobish" this sounds, but er...How exactly does one post a picture? Do I just put down the link?

you can post the links and i do it

check to see if they are the ones you wanted

Yeah, they are. Thanks.

rin and i decided we need a teacher role that more than wayne can do. wayne still be a teacher of a subject of his choice. but we need someone that is active and like to play hoomroom teacher, class of their choice , and club moderator all in the same role.
the choices being @Mikaya or @Spinnerweb . i choose them mostly cause they are active and that without the admins we couldnt be here. teacher has no control over our home lifes and things outside school..
majority choice would decide who we invite in

Eh, I'm honestly fine with either.

both to me are great people

I think I've noticed Spinner being more active than Mikaya, but they're both decently active. Problem is, are either of them experienced in RP (sorry if that sounds rude, I just don't know)? Experience is pretty important as well.

i believe we have everyone that we view experience in this rp . the only other person i know is moon rain and she probably the one with more experience rp then both of them . it be hard to find since we are also building the rp section. it isn't like we can see alot of others rp experience on the site. if it comes down to it i make a teacher we can use

Back