School RP ~Out of Character Thread~

• Thread starter Rin
  • Start date
Hmmmm.....Well I guess I'd be fine with either of them. I haven't even seen Moon Rain online lately, but then again I hang in the shoutbox a lot and she never really goes there.

i she her online in the morning and talk threw pm and profile comments . she the only other girl anime fan that like us

i decide to put the other teacher on hold atleast till we can get a better idea of who would work for the role. sometimes i get a bit overly excited. we spent 5 days working on the rp why rush adding another teacher or player in

Because Ridley says so

congratz everyone we all officaly started except wayne but he a teacher so it doesnt matter jk. love ya wayne

Just a note, since I keep forgetting to introduce her, I am deleting Natalie. It should be fine because I haven't used her yet.

that fine by me

could we just ncp teachers for our needs. it wouldnt be that beig of a difference. like example teacher say sora answer to number 6 in math homework. then he answers---===

That's fine by me.

i just dont know if waayne truely avaible for this. i know we are on day one but it isnt going to take long for us to finish iti really rather not add people yet to

@Rin made this up for me the other day i forgot to post it

this rp is canceled to further notice by @Rin and i the gamemasters of this rp

Back