Show Off Scrub gallery

• Thread starter Kokuren7
  • Start date
Kokuren7

Kokuren7

Kitten Mittens
Towns Folk
So I'm learning how to photo shop and shippos helping me learn to do the kinda stuff he dose with the blurring and a the filter ect. So I wanna galley my work so far. Plz leave dead back down below. This is my first attempt at bluring
kuroneko_by_kokuren7-d80lhx2.png

Not bad for a first attempt :)

I see white space on the top of her head and ribbon :p

Keep at it, and you will get better! Nice work! ;)

Not bad for a first attempt :)

I see white space on the top of her head and ribbon :p

Keep at it, and you will get better! Nice work! ;)
Ya I saw that when I was working and I tried to select if and even when I lasso tooled it stayed their and I was like "it's fine" and ya that's why that white thing is their

you could use the smudge brush at a low setting like 10 and slowly fade them or you could try erasing them but i go with the smudge

you could use the smudge brush at a low setting like 10 and slowly fade them or you could try erasing them but i go with the smudge
I tried the eraser, I also tried going to layer 2 witch in the background is where that would have been and I tried bluring over it and it sat their chuckleing at me

you have to smudge the render where those spots are cause that where the whites at trust me i done the same error countless times

Kk

I've made a few others but I don't wanna post them till I think they look like they haven't been pasted over like that one

Last edited by a moderator:
because you get post count in he gfx arena try not to double post

poopychip_by_kokuren7-d826r12.png

that better now try adding texture to it http://www.deviantart.com/art/textures-60-55676836 drop it on your image and smudge the parts not fitting your piece it give the smudge work detail play with the opacity to 20 to 40% does alot but it depends on the sig

Last edited:
Not bad man
I wanna learn how to do stuff like this ;)

link a great person to ask is @titans_go. i show you but i am kinda busy teaching three people now

Reactions: Lee Sin
Its fine man whenever you have the time.
I could only do this when I have free time like tommorow but ill be busy playing league lol

you summoned me? :p

sorry but i been tutoring three people it alot. i was saying if sneslink want to learn sig making to maybe ask you advice

aw man i don't do much of anything! anymore i look at tuts and figure how i can use them. that's all i do!

truely the only advice me and @titans_go can give is never quit learning and make a gallery. use different renders or stocks . learn the basics of each style and make it your own. we all sucked at one point that the truth and either we except it and grow or we dont.

Reactions: Mikaya

oh, I really like this one! :3

it's like they're moving in a way (because of the smudge effect), it's a nice touch! :D

poopychip_by_kokuren7-d82as52.png

Back