Tutorial SD Cards (Micro explanation)

• Thread starter ErixSan
  • Start date
Thanks for the info,i only used micro-SD once but now I know.Btw I have a question if you have data on one SD card how do you transfer it to another SD card?I'm planning to do this because if I win any games on here that take up some big space on my SD card,i don't want to delete the games I already have.

Thanks for the info,i only used micro-SD once but now I know.Btw I have a question if you have data on one SD card how do you transfer it to another SD card?I'm planning to do this because if I win any games on here that take up some big space on my SD card,i don't want to delete the games I already have.

Move it to your computer, then, move it to your second SD.

Is that safe though?

I didn't know we can use Micro SD. I prefer SD anyway, since it is much larger so they won't get lost so easily.
I'm still using a 4 GB, might need to increase.

Is that safe though?

I think copy and paste won't harm your game memory in the SD. Try not to cut and paste first, tried the one transferred on your 3DS, if it works then both of your SD are safe. You can always back up on the computer. That's what I always do.

My 3ds came with an 4gb SD card and that is just fine with me, I never really minded because I normally buy the card other than the digital download, the digital downloads are over-priced.

Back