AC:NL Sell Your Villagers Here!

• Thread starter nightfury123
  • Start date
nightfury123

nightfury123

The Night Fury
Towns Folk
This is called 'recycling villagers'. I'll tell you how it works:
  1. When the villager is 'in boxes' (the day before they move out), someone goes to the player's town and talks to the villager inside their house. Villagers will not go out of their houses if they are moving, nor if they are ill, or ( a new feature in New Leaf) asleep.
  2. The villager will then agree to go to the person's town, to live as a resident.
  3. After a few days, when you start up the game, Isabelle will tell you that someone new has moved into the town.
  4. Once the villager has moved into the town, you can pay in Play Coins or Bells to the person that sold you the villager. You can also buy villagers. If you want to buy a villager from someone's town, please let me know so I can PM the person your request. If you want to sell a villager, you will need to state the amount of Bells or Play Coins you are putting the villager up for sale for, and you will need to include your Friend Code. The replying person will also need to include their Friend Code (if you have not registered each other previously) so that you can go to the person's town where the villager up for sale is.

thats a good idea but i think that they should pay as soon as they say they will move

thats a good idea but i think that they should pay as soon as they say they will move
Yeah, that's a good idea. :D

here is a request for a vilager: Kabuki does anyone have him it is a white cat with red stripes. i will pay in bells or play coins. but perferably bells.

do you know what Kabuki is?

do you know what Kabuki is?
It's a style of Japanese theatre, I think.

yep. and that is kinda how they paint there faces.how Kabuki the cat looks.

yep. and that is kinda how they paint there faces.how Kabuki the cat looks.
Oh. I still think he looks creepy though...

so you have him? and is he ready to move out?

so you have him? and is he ready to move out?
I have him, but he's not ready to move out yet. I just thought I'd let you know before he moved out and I didn't tell you.

ok and try to keep for a while because i dont have a any vilagers moving

ok and try to keep for a while because i dont have a any vilagers moving
OK then. Let me know when one of your villagers has moved out, so there'll be enough space for Kabuki to move in. ;)

ok i will

can you try to get him to get into boxes? tommaro? i have one moving tomaro and i though i cold pick hi up if you can

can you try to get him to get into boxes? tommaro? i have one moving tomaro and i though i cold pick hi up if you can
OK. ;)

thanks

thanks again. also whenever you get him in boxes can you please post here so i know. and also if you ever get fauna i would like her also.

Back