AC:NL Sell Your Villagers Here!

• Thread starter nightfury123
  • Start date
thanks again. also whenever you get him in boxes can you please post here so i know. and also if you ever get fauna i would like her also.
OK. ;) I had Fauna in my town once, but I don't think the same villager can move in twice. :(

OK. ;) I had Fauna in my town once, but I don't think the same villager can move in twice. :(

actualy it can but is very rare. also do you like kabuki? or do you not? btw if i can get him it will be the 2nd dreamy that i haev in my town.

actualy it can but is very rare. also do you like kabuki? or do you not? btw if i can get him it will be the 2nd dreamy that i haev in my town.
I don't really like Kabuki. He's creepy...o_O

i have timbra the sheep in boxes so @nightfury123 if u ever find kabuki again i will be ready. also timba has some rare items in her house so when she invites u over u could buy them.

Hazel is moving out on the 4th of this month anyone can have her for free

You can! But you have to go through what is called a "16 villager cycle." What you do is say Fauna moved out today - any villagers that move out AFTER Fauna contribute to your 16 villager cycle. After 16 villagers have moved out after Fauna you can get her back! She should also disappear from your downtown area after you have finished cycling. :)

You can! But you have to go through what is called a "16 villager cycle." What you do is say Fauna moved out today - any villagers that move out AFTER Fauna contribute to your 16 villager cycle. After 16 villagers have moved out after Fauna you can get her back! She should also disappear from your downtown area after you have finished cycling. :)
:)

does anyoone here have rocco?

Lol this sounds like illegal Animal Crossing black market stuff

Back