Shingeki No Kyojin (Attack on Titan)

• Thread starter Memento Mori
  • Start date
unless they release a OVA, there won't be a season 2 for a few years.

Bump, for those of you interested in the dub it's airing this Saturday on Toonami:

Reactions: Reece
Bump, for those of you interested in the dub it's airing this Saturday on Toonami:
Maybe I'll watch it.. Maybe! :panda: (depends on my mood by the time a decent amount of episodes are released)

I enjoyed this show. Though, it's not nearly as good as popular opinion makes it out to be. I don't like the dub, either. They made Levi into a wise-<censored>, and that just annoys me beyond measure. Plus he's voiced by the guy who voices Leon Kennedy in Resident Evil 6, and although I love him, it just doesn't fit.

I enjoyed this show. Though, it's not nearly as good as popular opinion makes it out to be. I don't like the dub, either. They made Levi into a wise-a**, and that just annoys me beyond measure. Plus he's voiced by the guy who voices Leon Kennedy in Resident Evil 6, and although I love him, it just doesn't fit.

Levi hasn't been really shown so far in the dub.

Also screw toonami, they edited the opening. I herd there was a big storm on their tumbler page.

I watched it and i am waiting for the season 2

I watched till episode 16 now, I think, and I love it! Mikasa is so cool :eek:, but I like Sasha too :) I'm trying to slow down and watch only one episode a day, but it's too hard :oops: Especially now summer break has started :p

Reactions: Marc
one word titannnnnnnnnnn

I watch Attack on titan. Even watched the second season xD

I'm late to the party but I recently just finished season 1, definitely one of my favorites! Season 1 ended with so many unanswered questions and was really interesting overall imo, I can see why it gets so much hype, time to start season 2 :D

I'm late to the party but I recently just finished season 1, definitely one of my favorites! Season 1 ended with so many unanswered questions and was really interesting overall imo, I can see why it gets so much hype, time to start season 2 :D
To add to this, I'm halfway through season 3 part 2 and every single episode has been a bullet to my heart :)

i am currently watching this anime final season.
in have been watching this since the first season years ago.
i like the battle scenes and the transformation powers of the titans.
battles with titans versus titans are some of my favorite battles.
the opening and ending themes for each season are amazing they remind me of rozen maidens op and ed .
with the dramatic flair of the songs and the type of music that is being used.
this is a very good action anime that has oomph to it.
i like it a lot and plan to watch the remaining epsodes of this anime.

Reactions: Mizunil
To add to this, I'm halfway through season 3 part 2 and every single episode has been a bullet to my heart :)
My last post after spamming in this thread, watching last season (4th) and man they’re just trying to make you cry every episode at this point???

Seriously I’m kinda glad I watched this late, I couldn’t have waited 6-7 years to get here. The character development, the world-building, it’s just amazing. The anime deserves the hype and is definitely one of my top recommendations now.

this anime is quite big and it would eat at some people to have start it when it first came out.
it is ideal approach for especially those who might not have heard of it or know about it when it first came out.
do not have to hop on hype wagon right at start with anime , my heronis another anime good for this approach.
i watched this anime along with many others as they aired and while i felt like wanting to see more after the end of episode , i was not super bothered by it as there was other things to watch also.

Back