Shiny Forms of Xerneas, Yveltal, and Zygarde

• Thread starter Artisan
  • Start date
I saw this a while back. Yveltal looks pretty cool.
Is there a chance that we will be able to get them in the future you hope?
I don't think so mostly because Reshiram and Zekrom were shiny locked in the last Pokemon game, :unsure:

yeah i saw theses too :p and yes i do find them quite cool but as @Marc said they may be shiny locked but i hope not as its fun trying to collect shinys :p

Zygard looks like Abomasnow, while Xerneas looks weird and Yveltal... is white ?
They all look good, but as @Marc and @POKÉMON MASTER STRATEGIST said, that's more than probable that they'll be Shiny-Locked (Just like Reshiram and Zekrom).

However, as you may expect, with a cheating device (or something that edits the save), I think it's possible to get them (PS: I don't encourage the use of these things, it may corrupt your save or ban you from using the Internet functionalities on this game)

Zygard looks like Abomasnow, while Xerneas looks weird and Yveltal... is white ?
They all look good, but as @Marc and @POKÉMON MASTER STRATEGIST said, that's more than probable that they'll be Shiny-Locked (Just like Reshiram and Zekrom).

However, as you may expect, with a cheating device (or something that edits the save), I think it's possible to get them (PS: I don't encourage the use of these things, it may corrupt your save or ban you from using the Internet functionalities on this game)

yeah i wouldn't do that but i do hope it does come a shiny for the legends , but why would nintendo pokemon even shiny lock them ? to make them special ? to discourage others from hacking ?

yeah i wouldn't do that but i do hope it does come a shiny for the legends , but why would nintendo pokemon even shiny lock them ? to make them special ? to discourage others from hacking ?

Probably to discourage hacking. Since they are Shiny-Locked, it means that a player who have it is a hacker, and it won't even be able to be traded. It's basically a "trap" against hackers. That's well-thought from Nintendo to discourage hacking that way ;) !

Probably to discourage hacking. Since they are Shiny-Locked, it means that a player who have it is a hacker, and it won't even be able to be traded. It's basically a "trap" against hackers. That's well-thought from Nintendo to discourage hacking that way ;) !
haha thats what i thought but it also does encourage hacking as more people will want to try and create a hacked legit pokemon that can be traded ?

haha thats what i thought but it also does encourage hacking as more people will want to try and create a hacked legit pokemon that can be traded ?

Yep, but, they should know that the game's code won't allow any Shiny Pokémon that's originally Shiny Locked.
The game will flag them as 'hacked', and the same problem is back again. No matter what they'll try, it'll be a waste of time.

Yep, but, they should know that the game's code won't allow any Shiny Pokémon that's originally Shiny Locked.
The game will flag them as 'hacked', and the same problem is back again. No matter what they'll try, it'll be a waste of time.
haha yeah true but , big BUT thats what makes them want to hack it and find a way :p lol if i were a hacker i know that that was probably one of the thing i would be doing :p the challenge will be fun :p

haha yeah true but , big BUT thats what makes them want to hack it and find a way :p lol if i were a hacker i know that that was probably one of the thing i would be doing :p the challenge will be fun :p

Spending days, weeks or months of your life hacking on Pokémon B/W (2) or X/Y ? Good luck. But be warned: it's illegal, and you won't understand anything (the best overview you might get would be Assembler x86 Code).

So, trying to hack on this is rather futile, for a shiny. Let the Shiny-Locked stay locked.

Spending days, weeks or months of your life hacking on Pokémon B/W (2) or X/Y ? Good luck. But be warned: it's illegal, and you won't understand anything (the best overview you might get would be Assembler x86 Code).

So, trying to hack on this is rather futile, for a shiny. Let the Shiny-Locked stay locked.
haha you never know - i don't hack - i told you :p lol everything's backwards in Assembler x86 Code :p
i would give it a shot if i were a hacker though :p but I'm not so don't worry :p

how do you get shiny ledgendaries exept from hacks ?

how do you get shiny ledgendaries exept from hacks ?
If your game is below Gen 5 (HG/SS and previous games), you save your game near where you meet the legenday you want to get, and you reset until you get it Shiny (that's the long way I use). I'm not sure, but I also think that 'Chaining' with the Poké Radar may help getting a Shiny Legendary. Pray for luck anyways !

Reactions: 3dsatackman
Wow they look awesome! cant wait till i can catch a shiny of them hehe:cat:

Why were legendary Pokemon shiny locked in Gen 5? Basically, why did Nintendo decide after years of having shiny forms of legendaries, to put an end to it?

Why were legendary Pokemon shiny locked in Gen 5? Basically, why did Nintendo decide after years of having shiny forms of legendaries, to put an end to it?

I think it's more a way to trap people who hack the game code (by using cheat codes). Since people will be aware that they can't get Gen 5+ Legendaries shiny, they will know that the Pokémon is illegal.

I think they look awesome, and I would enjoy attempting to get them all, however it is highly unlikely that they nintendo would add their shiny forms.

Wait wait hold the banana phone! These aren't from sources I would say are reliable but here's some other colored pics.
maxresdefault.jpg
20140110093125.png
h5024BCF0
Maybe there are drastic color changes between forms like Xerneas Neutral Form and Battle Form (Slight color changes in horns.)

Wait wait hold the banana phone! These aren't from sources I would say are reliable but here's some other colored pics.
maxresdefault.jpg
20140110093125.png
h5024BCF0
Maybe there are drastic color changes between forms like Xerneas Neutral Form and Battle Form (Slight color changes in horns.)

I believe those're true.
The physical version is cheat-able, you only need to change the save, so...

I believe those're true.
The physical version is cheat-able, you only need to change the save, so...
The digital one is also cheat-able, it's even easier than on the retail one.

Back