Shiny Forms of Xerneas, Yveltal, and Zygarde

• Thread starter Artisan
  • Start date
The digital one is also cheat-able, it's even easier than on the retail one.

Not that much. You can only dump the save.

On the Physical one, you can even create pokémons...
They need to be legal though.

I'm hoping for an event of some sort, or hoping they aren't shiny locked in the next games. Shiny Xerneas is beautiful.

Reactions: 3dsatackman
Ew, I don't like the colors at all. There is no point, even if you might get them by an event because that color is purely for looks, and as far as I'm concerned, the shiny trio looks horrible.

they don't look all that better tbh. They could've been in much nicer colors, I think.

I get that Nintendo wants to discourage hacking, but shiny-locking legendaries isn't going to help. Most hackers probably know about this and will either hack to get the shiny, or will simply avoid the shiny forms. Every legendary has a shiny form, and it doesn't make sense for one to exist if it isn't even possible to get. Out of the 3, Xerneas is my favorite while Zygarde's looks like it's trying to copy Xerneas (which doesn't end up looking good) and Yvetal is just meh. I wish they were available though, and I hope there will be some sort of event to unlock them.

I love the shiny forms of the three because they look totally awesome. I wish Nintendo hadn't Shiny locked them or at least Zygarde because Kyurem wasn't Shiny locked in Gen 5.

It would be cool to see them in an event or something. Honestly, from a development perspective, it's pretty stupid to go through the trouble of creating a shiny form that isn't obtainable because it just wasted time that could have been spent doing something else (ie: fixing bugs).

Back