Mario Kart Should Have Walugi Have Been In MK7?

• Thread starter GamerGoldFish
  • Start date

Should have Walugi have been in MK7?

• Yes

Votes: 31 77.5%
  • No

Votes: 9 22.5%

• Total voters
Waluigi should be in every Mario game. Case closed.

Reactions: Dark Link and Moon Rain
I bet the developers wanted to add Waluigi in the roster, but because of time restraints, they just reskinned Mario. Now that it's possible to hack Mario Kart 7, I wouldn't be surprise if someone actually made (or is in the making of) a legit animated 3D Waluigi model to race with.

Well actually it all depends most people look at how fast their cart is and says "oh ill win if I play as DK with the fastest kart" then they end up loseing what you have to figure out is one thing HAVE THE LIGHTEST CHARECTER AND KART like play as Toad with a light kart and your bound to go faster...Trust Me

I think Waluigi should been in Mario kart 7 because he's my bro. He's been in not alot of games lately so I think he should have been a playable character in Mario kart 7 or at least a cameo. I used to play Waluigi alot in Mario party 3. And Nintendo is paying no respect to Waluigi. So I really want Waluigi to be a playable character in Mario kart 9 or whatever the next game is.

Waluigi should have been in Mario Kart 7. Even if there were time restrictions, they could have made a free update or at least a DLC for Waluigi. And I completely agree that honey queen should not have been in Mario Kart 7. She looks pretty scary...

Waluigi not being in games like Mario Kart 7 is the reason why is slowly losing importance from the series.

Waluigi not being in 7 was a huuuuuge mistake by Nintendo... The game just isn't the same without him. ;-;

Waluigi > Honey Queen :mad: Why is Honey Queen even in the game? She doesn't suit being a driver and if they wanted to introduce someone new, they could bring in characters that deserve it more like Kamek. :( And they shouldn't have taken out Waluigi to do it, he was a mainstay in MK...) -_-

It's bad enough with Wario,but they could have at least broght back Waluigi pinball.

To be honest it's 50/50 with me. I'm neutral on waluigi, but I'd be more than welcome with the countless Bob-ombs and crosschops our favorite WAA brings to the table, as long as he represents all of mario spinoffs. If he does, that monster and atrocity Daisy won't get in smash. Plus, I think wario and Waluigi will get a ton of synergy, and this could lead to wario getting more attention.

Yes i think many people would love a more concentrated story with some emotional content not so much that the super mario bros formula would not shatter but like in paper mario 64 luigies diary.I teared up when i read that we need more waluigi and luigi more luigi especially and by waluigi being in mariokart yes the more the merrier but note this he would be unusually large maybe thats why he dont add him in games .Wait no maybe not hes not that physically large and <censored> but yes mk him would be rather wierd looking

I think that it was very strange on Nintendo's part to completely remove Waluigi from the game, as he has been as staple of the Mario Kart series for nearly a decade. I think that the only reason he was left out of the game was due to the strict time constraints.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nintendo did really good with making MK7 new, but the character variety was lacking. They took out a lot of old characters from the franchise, and added metal mario, and honey queen. Yes, I didn't forget they added Rosalina, but that was a little more forgivable. I truly miss playing as Diddy Kong or Paratroopa.

Now that I think about it, it is pretty surprising how are there some characters that seem to be like part of the mario kart roster rather than others. I tend to thing that wario has like that earned place in mario kart because he does even have his own games. I don´t think this is the ultimate reason why to include him or not in the carácter roster but it certainly is a thing.
Now, some of you guys mentioned honey queen which is present in mk7, well here there is another strange thing about the way they select the characters. If I am not mistaken, this late carácter appears in mario Galaxy alone, I mean, she doesn´t have a game of her own, so??

But he will someday, maybe not always in person, but heel be in a main line MARIO game

I don't really care, to be honest. Waluigi has just been a weird and derpy character, in my opinion. I don't see any reason why they would add Waluigi to the roster, as most people want to play as the big hot shots like Mario, Luigi, Peach, etc. However, they did add characters like Queen Bee... Hmmmmm.... Waluigi might not be so bad after all...

Waluigi SHOULD have been in Mario Kart 7. A character from Super Mario Galaxy wasn't the best choice for the roster.

Sure, I guess. He doesn't really have much to do with the series, other than just being a companion for Wario.

Honestly it seems weird he's not in it but if what ESP said is true about time constraints then I guess it's a little more understandable. Still, DLC? Though as they also mentioned, he's basically just been a spin off character this whole time ( though hasn't Wario also? ) but he was also more of a side char not the main char like Wario in the Wario Ware and etc games.

Still, that's odd he got left out.

I'm being repetitive about this, but Waluigi was actually planned for MK7. They ran out of time to add him though, so they just took Mario and applied a metal texture over him instead of Waluigi.
Hold it, they ran out of time? And they didn’t patch him in later? That would be insanity nowadays. # day one free waluigi dlc.
He probably would have messed up the character slots though.

Even though I dislike Waluigi a lot he should have been in the game. There's even Waluigi's pinball track in the game. That's like someone using your house for a house party , but then they kick you out because you aren't invited. Lol

I think Waluigi should of been in the game. Honey Queen is just... not fitting. Plus, Honey Queen was too big in Mario Galaxy, but was made extremely small. Well, Wiggler is really small in the game (you can even compare it to the wigglers in Maple Treeway). If Waluigi had replaced Honey Queen, I'd be cool about it.

Back