Should I play A Link to the Past first?

• Thread starter Demon_skeith
  • Start date
cool, so is going to Lorule similar to the Magic Mirror acting as a portal between the Dark World and the Light World of Hyrule in ALTTP?

cool, so is going to Lorule similar to the Magic Mirror acting as a portal between the Dark World and the Light World of Hyrule in ALTTP?

Not really. Through out the worlds there are portals that lead from Lorule to Hyrule and vise versa. The point of going back and forth is because there are areas of Lorule you cant access strait from Lorule, but instead you need to get to its counterpart in Hyrule and go to the Lorule version of that location.

Not really. Through out the worlds there are portals that lead from Lorule to Hyrule and vise versa. The point of going back and forth is because there are areas of Lorule you cant access strait from Lorule, but instead you need to get to its counterpart in Hyrule and go to the Lorule version of that location.
Oh, so it's kinda like the relationship between the Dark and Light Worlds of ALTTP, but just a different means of getting there? In any case, sounds neat

Oh, so it's kinda like the relationship between the Dark and Light Worlds of ALTTP, but just a different means of getting there? In any case, sounds neat
Yep. It is a great game. I reccomend you go ahead and get it as soon as possible. As stated earlier it is a longish game with so much to it, so don't hesitate to go at it.

Yep. It is a great game. I reccomend you go ahead and get it as soon as possible. As stated earlier it is a longish game with so much to it, so don't hesitate to go at it.
I'll likely get it eventually, but right now I've got some other games on my mind that I want to get first. I'll get to this game when I get the chance though

Back