Should the Wii U come in more colors?

• Thread starter lludawg
  • Start date
I want a white one

I guess the Wii U should come in a variety of colors, like the 3ds for example. The color span for the 3ds ranged from blue to black, and sometimes a compilation of 2 colors. The Wii U, on the other hand, is usually black and nothing else. I know there used to be a white one.

I wouldn't mind seeing a rainbow of Wii u's. I trade in for an orange one any day

I would actually buy a colored wii u and trade in my black one.

image.png
I wouldn't mind that orange one but don't know if I would trade in just for a color change :p

Reactions: Mikaya
Heck yeah! Nintendo seriously missed the opportunity to create multi-coloured or even special edition Wii Us'. Especially with the splatoon bundle. Nintendo could've made the console look like it has paint splatter all over it just like the splatoon themed case to make it look cool and extra special. Besides that Nintendo Should've made more colors because it makes it look more unique instead the usual black or white.
P.S. Did you do the photoshop? It looks really cool :3
wii-u-splatoon-bundle.jpg

tumblr_nrxlygQpyv1rilg5to2_1280.jpg

I don't really have a problem with the basic colors for the wiiU, as I like black quite a bit, but I would like to see it come in a bigger variety of colors, more akin to what was done with the Wii, which received an aquamarine and Mario Red recolor for special edition bundles.

Back