Not open for further replies.
Ill join pls

1.Kirby
2.Roy
3.Lucina
4.Ike
5. Toon Link

Just saiyan imn ew at 3dspedia

Ok I'm currently at my job right now so everyone who has entered but was not added yet will be added August 5th.

Reactions: Toasty-senpai
I wish to join my characters are
1 toon link
2sheik
3 marth
4 little Mac
5 jigglypuff

One day of training... I'm ready to fight! ;)

I know ThIs is last second, And I know I just changed this character, but may I change R.O.B to Shulk?

Reactions: Toasty-senpai
I have still figured out combos with all of these characters and they deserve to be banned so please don't question it, also if diddy kong isn't good enough to be on the ban list why do you want to be him? :sneaky:

I'm sorry but this is just a bad mindset. These characters are not even broken. Just because a character is good doesn't make them broken. It's not like we are dealing with a Brawl Metaknight situation. There are many things to look for before jumping on the character is broken conclusion.

Maybe I didn't approach correctly. Maybe I should have played more defensive at certain points in the match. Maybe I was being predictable. Shiek is known as the best character in the game yet did she win EVO? Nope, a character that people thought was no longer good after so many nerfs won EVO. In Smash 4 there is no impossible character to beat. If you lose to someone they simply out played you. Sure there are characters that are much better than others but if your better than your opponent you should be able to beat them.

For example, Little Mac has horrible air and grab game. Shield options in this game are so strong you can just shield his attacks and throw him off the stage. A good player shouldn't really lose to a Little Mac if they play the match up smart.

That being said I have no power here, and your free to stick to your opinions. I can't change the way you look at this awesome game. As the tournament organizer I will stick to your rules. Just I hope one day you see that this kind of mentality in a competitive game is a huge negative.

My characters will be:

1. Megaman
  2. Luigi
  3. Lucas
  4. Yoshi
  5. Ness

As no.22 of this tourney can I change my lucario to mega man? Thanks :)

Is there an entry fee for this tourney?

Whatever it is, I'll pay it. I'd like to join.

1. Link
2. Robin (M)
3. Shulk
4. Greninja
5. Mii

The day has come! I can't wait to fight! But i'm not in the list of the participants :(. I hope i will be add and enjoy the tournament :D

When does the tournament start? I need to know what time it's at!

Can I join please?

What time does it start

Reactions: AmiiboHunter11
I know it may be late, but can I switch Pikachu with Roy?

Whenever I chose to pinch someone, then it goes free for all, JK lol.
In a while but today.

Whenever I chose to pinch someone, then it goes free for all, JK lol.
In a while but today.
Is it before 6 PM, because I am likely to not be available between 6 through 8

I am busy working please give me time to answer all of your questions.

I am busy working please give me time to answer all of your questions.
Okay, I understand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back