Closed Sm4sh Fest Tournament

• Thread starter Pookie
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thx! :)

Its getting pretty late, is this still happening? :eek:

Just postpone it august 6 at 2:00

My stupid boss kept me late and I just got off so it will start tomorrow, I have off unless my boss takes that away for the 4th time in a row>.>

OK, do you have an idea what time? I am unsure what time I will get done with work

Later in the day.

OK, do you have an idea what time? I am unsure what time I will get done with work

The tournament by the looks of it will take a couple days to finish possibly weeks because of the mechanic of a winner getting to revive a character if they win a match. So you have to arrange multiple times to battle who your up against in the tournament.

I'm up for battles anytime after 12:00 Arizona time.

My friend code is 0018-0663-5336.

She is banned

@pokefreak I almost forgot I entered this... but I know now. Also I would like to change Roy, Ike and Link to the respectable: Ness, Mario and King D3. I went to Myrtle beach, this past 5 days and I was messing around with Ness and Mario and I really like them now hehe. GL to all when this starts. Also there are like 2 other people using the King... really people King D3 is the best and y'all just cant see that. I pity thee:artist:

Let's see how difficult I can be...
  • Mii Brawler (1122) Skinniest, Shortest
  • Dark Pit
  • Greninja
  • Donkey Kong
  • Olimar and Pikmin
Now we're getting serious. :sneaky:

Reactions: The True Hero
My stupid boss kept me late and I just got off so it will start tomorrow, I have off unless my boss takes that away for the 4th time in a row>.>
Ok ;) don't worry we are still ready to fight :)

Artisan I try that mii fighter before lol had it at max speed it was hilarious.

@pokefreak I almost forgot I entered this... but I know now. Also I would like to change Roy, Ike and Link to the respectable: Ness, Mario and King D3. I went to Myrtle beach, this past 5 days and I was messing around with Ness and Mario and I really like them now hehe. GL to all when this starts. Also there are like 2 other people using the King... really people King D3 is the best and y'all just cant see that. I pity thee:artist:
Hope you had fun ^.^ and K3 is very good big, big, big, big, big, big, BIG HAMMER!!

The tournament by the looks of it will take a couple days to finish possibly weeks because of the mechanic of a winner getting to revive a character if they win a match. So you have to arrange multiple times to battle who your up against in the tournament.
Exactly that's how I wanted this tournament to be a fun long tournament.

Exactly that's how I wanted this tournament to be a fun long tournament.

Ya, I had a feeling that is what you were going for. Especially because you called in Sm4st Fest ;)

Anyways anytime your free you can post the bracket and this tournament will move along pretty fast hopefully if people are willing to organize time out of their day to "Settle it in SMASH!!!" :p

I should be good in a couple hours!

I should be home within an hour!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back