Closed Sm4sh Fest Tournament

• Thread starter Pookie
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
that's fine, perfectly ok with that!

Awesome! Thank you for being understanding. Wish you the best of luck in the next bracket! :D

I havent entered and i said i wanted to join:(

how do i come into contact with my opponent?

how do i come into contact with my opponent?
Start a coversation on their Profile Page, find out their Friend Code, give them yours, then Figure out when He/she is available to battle.

Checking if I've been disqualified or not. Sorry for my lack of activity, been away for over a week :oops::oops:

Checking if I've been disqualified or not. Sorry for my lack of activity, been away for over a week :oops::oops:
available at 6 pm tomorrow

your 6PM is my 1AM :hilarious:

Reactions: Artisan
My opponent hasnt been active lately...

I have not gotten notifications from this so @DarkDrifloon contact me when ready

If you lose match you lose your character and that bracket but then a new bracket will be posted after that and so on until one is left.
Why make new brackets? Should have just fight the same person until someone loses all their characters, you name the character you lost it you won the proceed. Would have been easier. Also btw I'm Nowi

Why make new brackets? Should have just fight the same person until someone loses all their characters, you name the character you lost it you won the proceed. Would have been easier. Also btw I'm Nowi
Ok.

I am making multiple brackets so everyone has more chances and it comes longer.

Speaking of how is everyone's matches?

Ok.

I am making multiple brackets so everyone has more chances and it comes longer.

Speaking of how is everyone's matches?
Why make it longer than needed. It feels like you are adding much more than needed to run this type of tournament. >.< fighting until your opponent is out of characters seems easier than always making new brackets

Why make it longer than needed. It feels like you are adding much more than needed to run this type of tournament. >.< fighting until your opponent is out of characters seems easier than always making new brackets
Remember this isn't your tournament and I want people to enjoy it and have it be long. If you would lose in the first round but you almost won you would be sad right!? Also this tournament needs strategy of when you need to use a character and etc.

Reactions: Artisan
I forgot to post my fighters hope it's not too late
1 . Captain falcon
2. Rob
3. Greninja
4. Jigglypuff
5. Mario

When is the tournament and who is my opponent

I think Ima just drop out if this...
this is getting too complicated for me to handle.

My fight is difficult, I'm 7 hours ahead of my opponent and they've now started school xc

I lost to SuperMii3D, I was using Luigi.

Reactions: RedBomber
I'll play
1 sonic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back