Closed Sm4sh Fest Tournament

• Thread starter Pookie
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry, how do you know who your opponent is..?

What happens if your opponent hasnt responded but you guys did do a match and you won but you both decided to just wait until rules were explained better but your opponent never comes back?

What happens if your opponent hasnt responded but you guys did do a match and you won but you both decided to just wait until rules were explained better but your opponent never comes back?
I have no idea what you mean? If your opponent hasn't responded s/he loses.

I have no idea what you mean? If your opponent hasn't responded s/he loses.
Well you see he contacted me we smashed I won but we weren't sure if we should tell you since we weren't sure on the rules. But this was on Thursday and he hasn't been online since

Ok who did he lose with? Who did you win with?

Ok who did he lose with? Who did you win with?
I won with Ike and he lost with Lucas it was RubberCentury

Ok so he no longer can use Lucas unless he wins a future bracket :)

So, if we lose a match, how exactly are we supposed to fight in future brackets?

So, if we lose a match, how exactly are we supposed to fight in future brackets?

After the current bracket finishes he said he'd make a new bracket. That cycle would be repeated till there is one person left. So this is going to take a while lol

Especially because if you win a match you get to revive a character.

After the current bracket finishes he said he'd make a new bracket. That cycle would be repeated till there is one person left. So this is going to take a while lol

Especially because if you win a match you get to revive a character.
Oh god. This Is going to be long. And the winners of each seperate cycle will go against eachother?

How do I know where my next challenger is? Since the bracket is filled and I have 4 chars left

Oh god. This Is going to be long. And the winners of each seperate cycle will go against eachother?

I don't know about that. I think it may be best if the revive a character thing was token out. (We are still very early in the tournament so it can be fixed)

5 characters is quite a lot of lives and being able to revive characters will make it feel less rewarding for people who won early on in the tournament.

Oh, ok. Good luck, all

I can't find my name on any of the brackets... are u sure you added me?

A mistake has been made by me and I am going to make a new bracket.

@pokefreak

You don't have to do that tho, because it wouldn't be fair to the 20 others that already played a match/ 10 that won a match. If you did things like restart the bracket this tournament will go much longer than it already will be.

I feel I much better solution because it's not like this tournament is short. Just as an apology for the mistake and give @superwill123 a free win going into the next bracket after this one is finished. So, he keeps all 5 of his characters and once you start the new bracket you'll make sure he's in the new bracket. It's pretty fair because only the winner of the bracket should walk out with 5 characters.

It's both fair to superwill and the 10 others who advanced in the first bracket. Also it's fair for you as well :p because than you don't have to take the time to organize another bracket and apologize to all the people who have to restart.

I might be able to adjust the bracket a bit so that the ones who did their match are still at the same spot but add him in too, I will tell everyone what I'm doing before it starts.

Ok @superwill123 are you ok with getting a free win on this bracket? You will not be able to find this bracket but you do get a free win and you can fight next bracket, is this ok? I am so sorry by the way.

that's fine, perfectly ok with that!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back