Contest Smash bros.WII U and 3DS Tournament

• Thread starter Pookie
  • Start date
If you beat me you move up in front of me you up for the challenge

Pokefreak Zelda didn't reply

I know you move up

you want to fight the next one right

YOU can fight me for6pc and if you beat me you move up to my spot

I have both wiiuV and 3dsl versions and u said you were really good with link come on take the challenge for for 4pc sound good if you beat me you will be at the top of wii u version

YOU can fight me for6pc and if you beat me you move up to my spot
I don't want to waste any pc for people who don't come on this site anymore

I have both wiiuV and 3dsl versions and u said you were really good with link come on take the challenge for for 4pc sound good if you beat me you will be at the top of wii u version
I am but don't want to waste any pc srry

I will see what I can do when my sis gets off the wiiu k?
In the meanwhile add my nnid: Thegodlonk

Its fine Don't worry about it I am greninja MASTER

OK

mind:Cmasbaum

Just keep putting me up after my sis gets off my wiiu. K? BTW when is this tourney done?

I will when u ready and NEW DATE WHEN THE TOURNAMENT ENDS IS SATURDAY SO MAKE SURE YOUOVE UP ON THIS RANKING EVERYBODY

Reactions: Link Master
I will when u ready and NEW DATE WHEN THE TOURNAMENT ENDS IS SATURDAY SO MAKE SURE YOUOVE UP ON THIS RANKING EVERYBODY
I will will 2md place get a prize as well? But yea I will hurry. :) plz move me up to my next opponent.

I would like to join!
loadcard.png

Pokefreak can I take you on the Wii U version? My Nintendo Network ID is FlyingThundurus. I'll get the Play Coins as soon as I'm able. Is it four PC for the battle or 6?

I DID do you want to fight me 4PC or the one in front you if you beat me you take my spot Mr @flamebiz lost my challenge are you up to it?

Back