Smash Camp 2014

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
cool i am in that cabin also. what is your username?
It's the same as his one on here.

Unlucky Cabin 2 and 3 people :D
There's only one rule with the Smash Camp: "Only the Cabin 1 or 4 can win" (reference: @Marc who said this :p)
So, unfortunately, you'll have to deal with it.

Reactions: Artisan
I'm in Cabin 1 :p Luckily I'm not working Monday, Tuesday and Thursday, and I have no school on Thursday, so I can fit some games or whatever in :D

Err... do you just say, "I want to be in cabin ..." or does the staff sort you in a cabin?

Err... do you just say, "I want to be in cabin ..." or does the staff sort you in a cabin?
They sort you but there's a better chance of joining the cabin that you say you want to be in (ask kindly, of course)

They sort you but there's a better chance of joining the cabin that you say you want to be in (ask kindly, of course)
I don't really mind in which cabin I'm going to be, I just hope that I'll be in a cabin with some Pedia members :)

Unlucky Cabin 2 and 3 people :D
There's only one rule with the Smash Camp: "Only the Cabin 1 or 4 can win" (reference: @Marc who said this :p)
So, unfortunately, you'll have to deal with it.

That's cause cabin 2 never had me :p

They placed me in cabin 2, but I don't know anyone there, only @3dsatackman :( I just couldn't decide, so I think they just put in a random cabin, but I guess it's my own fault :facepalm:

Reactions: 3dsatackman
They placed me in cabin 2, but I don't know anyone there, only @3dsatackman :( I just couldn't decide, so I think they just put in a random cabin, but I guess it's my own fault :facepalm:

i think that it is a random one but there is also junzhi that is in that cabin

Im in Cabin 2

cool thats 4 people from this site in cabin 2

What exactly do you do in the contest, I heard their will be Mk7, pokemon tournament and other online games battle but the only game I have is Mario and luigi dream team which is not online

What exactly do you do in the contest, I heard their will be Mk7, pokemon tournament and other online games battle but the only game I have is Mario and luigi dream team which is not online

i am not sure actualy this is my first year also

I might have to drop out of Smash Camp, I am never around my laptop to do anything, plus I doubt my cellphone would let me do anything.
Edit, I found out my phone don't support flash.

Last edited:
Another forum was added to the home forum list and some of the latest forums were dropped so please change your home forum from "Promotion Boss" to "3DS Pedia" when you visit Smash Camp again. Thanks!

Well, might drop the Smash Camp as well. Of all the competitions, I can only enter one of them, since I don't have a WiiU (MK8) or MK7, and I don't plan on getting them. And Showdown takes ridiculously long to load here, and sometimes even doesn't work...

Well, might drop the Smash Camp as well. Of all the competitions, I can only enter one of them, since I don't have a WiiU (MK8) or MK7, and I don't plan on getting them. And Showdown takes ridiculously long to load here, and sometimes even doesn't work...
Awhhhh :(
You can still stay in the cabin for moral support, that's what I'm gonna do for the Mario Kart tourneys. I'm not good at Showdown either, but I'll still have fun.

Come on, dude, stay with us just for the fun of it :cry:

Reactions: D4rkDragon and Marc
Awhhhh :(
You can still stay in the cabin for moral support, that's what I'm gonna do for the Mario Kart tourneys. I'm not good at Showdown either, but I'll still have fun.

Come on, dude, stay with us just for the fun of it :cry:

Yes, by dropping, I mean that I won't enter the tournaments, but I will still give moral support for sure ! For all the 3DSPedian Members !

Reactions: 18
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back