Closed Smash-uary (350 Play Coins in prizes)

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
  • #2,981
It matters now because I actually wanna beat you in something.

• #2,982
  • #2,983
It matters now because I actually wanna beat you in something.
the tournament doesnt matter to me i just wanna be the best, besides ima challenge you tomorrow and in an challengers battle i can decide the points good bye

• #2,984
the tournament doesnt matter to me i just wanna be the best, besides ima challenge you tomorrow and in an challengers battle i can decide the points good bye
Ok but it ends tomorrow :p

• #2,986
Ok but it ends tomorrow :p
Also light we have to agree on points. I only have to accept challenge but we must agree on points

• #2,987
I want to challenge @Light to a tourney styled thing but I don't want to risk everything like I did before....

• #2,988
  • #2,989
  • #2,990
Wanna fight later?

• #2,991
  • #2,992
  • #2,993
not right now.

• #2,994
  • #2,995
I don't think so.

• #2,996
I don't think so.
Darn :dead: I'm trying to rack up as much points as I can now that light left for the day.....

• #2,997
Huh, looks like the hype's dying out, i expected everyone to go nuts now that there is little time left

• #2,998
Huh, looks like the hype's dying out, i expected everyone to go nuts now that there is little time left
I'm trying :dead:

• #2,999
Does anyone wanna face me? I guess i have 25 points, ill wager up to to 20 for a 1v1 omega match, no smash ball, either version (wii u prefered though, since im playing omega ruby on my 3ds rn)

• #3,000
Oops.
No wonder @paceygym is all up about it.
Didn't realize today was the last day of Smash-Uary.

Back