Closed Smash-uary (350 Play Coins in prizes)

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
  • #3,001
you aren't even in competition
Does anyone wanna face me? I guess i have 25 points, ill wager up to to 20 for a 1v1 omega match, no smash ball, either version (wii u prefered though, since im playing omega ruby on my 3ds rn)

• #3,002
Oh... well can i be? I thought everybody was just in with 25 points, sorry

• #3,003
Ok but it ends tomorrow :p
just remember as long as i have that many points i can challenge you for it

• #3,004
just remember as long as i have that many points i can challenge you for it
two things wrong
1. He can negotiate how much PC
2. You only get 1 more guaranteed battle til he can decline you

Reactions: Slayerpon Tatsu
  • #3,005
Doesn't know how to read

• #3,006
Updated.

• #3,007
I can now, do you have to do something?
Sorry, went outside. I can now

• #3,008
  • #3,009
Well last day for this. If anyone wants to fight me, be my guest. However I may leave soon

• #3,010
It seems like @cobman456 is the winner... Unless he does something really dumb like waging 100 points or something

• #3,011
It seems like @cobman456 is the winner... Unless he does something really dumb like waging 100 points or something
Yeah. I think @Light challenged him but he isn't online so I'll make an exception if Cob agrees to the last minute battle. This event still has one more hour left before all other challenges are stopped.

• #3,012
Yeah. I think @Light challenged him but he isn't online so I'll make an exception if Cob agrees to the last minute battle. This event still has one more hour left before all other challenges are stopped.
40 points in one hour :(

40 Point battle @Marc?

• #3,013
to everyone in smashuary for this last hour i am doing all for nothing matches with any one who ever loses is out the tournament good luck if you challenge me

• #3,014
40 Point battle @Marc?
Nah =/

And remember, I'm looking at the points from this event for something else later on, ;)

• #3,015
who wants to go

• #3,016
I finally came in first in a smash tournament!

Reactions: Marc and 3391
  • #3,017
I finally came in first in a smash tournament!
@Light wanted to challenge you to a last minute match and he wanted to risk everything (that's what he told me yesterday). If you agree to that, I'll wait before ending this for good. It's up to you.

• #3,018
@Light wanted to challenge you to a last minute match and he wanted to risk everything (that's what he told me yesterday). If you agree to that, I'll wait before ending this for good. It's up to you.
No

Reactions: Marc
  • #3,019
@Marc I can't wait until the next event this was so much fun!

• #3,020
Im in with my Villager

Back