Contest SMASH WII U TOURNAMENT

• Thread starter 7698
  • Start date
I edited the brackets into the first post. Until next time, please don`t post multiple times when you can edit it into your previous message. Also, you should use challonge.com forr the brackets :)

Hey um shouldn't we have the nnid of all the participants?

Yohoho! I will fight my best against you, Captain Luffy! I am D-Boy Dan

Last edited by a moderator:
I am available mostly all day tomorrow and Sunday. 6:00-10:25 PM weekdays.

its a funn tournament

tournament is starting tomorrow, fight when you have time. bracket will be posted later

It just seems like you haven't thought this out yet. You should probably research how other tournaments are run before starting your own next time. Like, you didn't even have a bracket until earlier today.

Anyway, I'd like to sign up. My NNID is the same as my username and I'd like to sign up with Ganondorf, Zelda, Yoshi, Jigglypuff, Mewtwo, Shulk, Villager, Little Mac and Lucina.

It just seems like you haven't thought this out yet. You should probably research how other tournaments are run before starting your own next time. Like, you didn't even have a bracket until earlier today.
He couldn't make a bracket until everyone was signed up, so he did it in a good time. Research is always good despite how good you may be, I'd advise you do the same. I have complete faith he indeed thought this out well enough, again this is just a Fun Tournament not a super fancy one.

I'd even know if it's happening right now

How many hours left pls tell me.

I think it will work out if we set time and date for my opponent to battle, patience it will take a couple of days or more to end the touranment. and no1 needs to stay up overnight or worry to be on time no more. I think if a opponent refuse or become inactive for awhile will lose and wait for the next opponent to face you. Or do you want to finish all this tomorrow and risk that people may not come on time tommorrow?

I'd even know if it's happening right now

How many hours left pls tell me.

I think it will work out if we set time and date for my opponent to battle, patience it will take a couple of days or more to end the touranment. and no1 needs to stay up overnight or worry to be on time no more. I think if a opponent refuse or become inactive for awhile will lose and wait for the next opponent to face you. Or do you want to finish all this tomorrow and risk that people may not come on time tommorrow?
it stardet already

i would but i´m to dumb for challonge

I am ready mostly all today, @Truninjajoe . Would you like to do a single battle or a out of three?

Good morning I just woke up

Hey um shouldn't we have the nnid of all the participants?

Yohoho! I will fight my best against you, Captain Luffy! I am D-Boy Dan
yes, do you have time?

Good morning I just woke up
Morning, I'm available almost all day in 15 minutes. My NNID is Robertdan, you?

right nyow I think so, I'll try and If I dont have time i'll end it incomplete,
Match of 3?

checking if my NNID is poptexmessages correct or not
Its my gmail address. NNID: poptexmessages

right nyow I think so, I'll try and If I dont have time i'll end it incomplete,
Match of 3?
Ok, so first to win three matches win?

Its 8:46 am and will be available nyow for 30 minutes. 1pm-3pm and 11pm-overnight till I get tired

Its 8:46 am and will be available nyow for 30 minutes. 1pm-3pm and 11pm-overnight till I get tired
So...you can play now? If so, I am ready. If not, what Pediatime would you like?

match of 3 right?

5minute each battle should be 15 minutes I have time

5minute each battle should be 15 minutes I have time
Ok, I'll make the room.

lol i cant use my 3ds so i'll use wii remote and im banned for 8 minutes

battle u in 8minutes

battle u in 8minutes
Okedoke. May the odds forever be in your favor.

Back