So, how are you feeling from that Final Smash Presentation?

• Thread starter MasterFluffy
  • Start date
I feel completely satisfied. People like Goku are from tv shows, not video games. Most characters requested were nothing that had to do with nintendo at all. Snake does not deserve to be in smash because none of his games are on the wii u, There is 1 crappy game on the 3ds but that was it.

3 characters that were significant is more than enough. With such a big roster, minor updates are all that is needed now. Sadly, after this game, there will be no new smash bros game so people should feel happy for so many characters and such an amazing smash bros finale.
finally somebody said it, but it´s true that things will get a bit boring for smash bros. now that there won´t be anymore presentations and stuff.

if only they added goku...

Reactions: atomic_ian
if only they added goku...
hahahaha good one man, they should´ve added naruto as well. he´s a must for fightng games like this one. geez sakurai, get with it.

i'm am personally very happy i'm not like one of those people who hate's new characters from franchises who thinks that smash needs a new character from a different franchise i'm friking ready for both corrin and bayonetta

I am a little disapointed actually. I feel like the game already had enough Fire emblem characters, and since the game isn`t even released outside Japan yet, I think the character stole a spot from a more deserving nintendo character. I haven`t played a single Bayonetta game, so I don`t her as well. Their gameplay looks great, but it was just that I hoped for another character, which were Shovel Knight.

Well, FE is quite popular in Japan (even more popular than TLOZ) so it kinda makes sense

About Shovel Knight... the games is not released in Japan, so is 1/3 of the votes less

idk, I voted for Isaac and Ringabel, but I was ok with any character actually

i wasnt expecting neither corrin nor bayonetta, but i was especially surprised by corrin, because i thought that no more fire emblems were coming.

bayo, though, i was surprised that she was picked even despite getting less votes than rayman, who i really wanted.

but when i realised that rayman wasnt gonna make it in, i got pretty sad about it.

i guess rayman just wasnt fully capable of getting in. :(

I wasn't expecting more Fire Emblem but I sure am hyped for Cloud out of all the DLC.
Bayonetta I wasn't expecting and I'll probably never main her because she looks difficult woe is me.
Corrin has a pretty unique set of moves. Her specials don't seem as useful but her back air looks unique because it propels Corrin forward.

I haven't played any of the Fire Emblem games (YET, though I plan to) so all of the Fire Emblem characters in Smash(in my opinion there are too many of them in there) tend to go over my head and disinterest me since I have no idea who they are. But I am absolutely super excited for Cloud. I love Final Fantasy Games and Kingdom Hearts, so to know I can play Cloud in Smash now is super awesome. I'm just hoping they add Sora in there at some point as well X3

I'm really glad SHANTAE DIDN'T GET IN SMASH!
Gosh, that's some autism right there, i really don't enjoy shantae in smash, she doesn't get in fighting mood for me, people wished the worst characters for the roster, I would be mad if i was in sakurai place, But i'm happy with the new characters, Cloud is really cool, Ryu, Roy, Bayo And Corrin are also cool (Barefootless waifu <3), I Didn't get why people got so mad of them getting in, i really enjoyned them, So ballot was awesome, SMASH 4 Is awesome too, everyone should enjoy it.

I am so happy and ready for the new dlc that is coming to the roster. I just wish that they stop with only dlc and they make more characters for free because some people don't have money to get all the new characters.
But I am happy I am going to try to save money to get the new dlc and stages. I am so ready to get some.

I knew Corrin was coming; Nintendo has invested so heavily in FE: Fates, he/she was bound to come! A lot of people are upset about the vast amount of Fire Emblem characters, and I almost agree. I don't understand why Lucina came, though I suppose they wanted more female players, and without her, there'd be no swords-woman. Tbh, I have no idea who the other two are xD

Awesome. Bayonetta is basically Solid Snake of Smash 4, and basically a gender-bent Dante from Devil May Cry( the original, not DMC). I already played Dante in Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 and he was fun, and Bayonetta feels like she is gonna be the Dante of Smash. I mean, I was already planning on getting both games for my Wii U already way before Smash, like in November 2014, but now, it's a must have for my Wii U.
i think invisible overdrive park keep just battle characters account elements questions update profile google nintendo battle xenoblade zones license profile
I feel completely content. Corrin and Bayonetta's reveals were amazing and can't wait to try them out once they release. Their move sets were pretty darn sick to see in action as well. I don't think anyone saw these two coming, not even from a mile away lol. It's hard to believe that this is it as far as Smash goes. Daddy Sakurai ended it all with a bang.

Hyped for corrin and Bayonetta

IMO both chars are great additions however to me only having 2-3 chars from a smash ballot with approximately 100+ char ideas i would have like at least a few more like simon belmont, phoenix wright and layton

Reactions: BlazingPhoenix
I feel satisfyed too, it was great overall. True, I didn't ask or wanted them, but everything is was alright and cool, because at the end of the day it's Sakurai's game so. I'm happy with it, don't know if I'm going to buy those two, maybe I will decide for one and then get the other one.

Corrin is a dragon with a chainsaw-sword
Lmao, yeah. He's a Chainsaw-sword fighter!! (It's totally different :wacky:) and I like Dragons! :rotfl:

But yeah, :rage: Salty people got salty there too :rage:

Reactions: MasterFluffy
I feel pretty good after watching the smash direct! Good characters, Corrin and Bayonetta are definatly deserving of being in this wonderful game, so yippe! Although, i would have liked Issac from Golden Sun, despite it being such a small series. Actully, they are planning on making a 4th game, but they wont until they have enough signatures on a petition. Actully, here it is:
http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/operation-sunrise you dont need to make an account to sign, so this is not avertising, also when they ask for cash just hit the backspace button, you are not required to donate. This is not advertising.
Let's make golden sun popular! They are not even half-way there, mainly due to golden sun, dark dawn being waited for 8 years and 90% of he fanbase being dead. But really, that smash direct was amazing.

I was so thrilled with the DLC roster. Mewtwo,Lucas, and Roy were great to have back in Smash. And the newcomers were great additions to Smash. Ryu is so cool. Cloud was just as amazing as I thought he was going to be. Corrin is just so OP, its crazy. I did not know of what to make of Bayonetta, but I was never more happy to be surprises. She is one of my new mains now. If you get a enemy in the air she will destroy them shes that good!

I am so hyped! I love Fire Emblem Fates! I was so excited to see Kamui (Corrin) in Super Smash Bros. I was also excited to see Bayonetta in the game too! I voted for Kamui to be in the game on the Smash Ballot so I got my wish! I was going nuts after I saw the final video presentation! If only Mr. Iwata was here... But yeah! I was excited to see Corrin in Smash! He is going to be my main! The only problem is, I can't buy him... Anyone want to help me?

Hello I'd like to play some smash for 3ds with u I hope your interested.
Fc: 4957-6250-8692☺

Can't believe I'm barely posting but I honestly felt that It could have gone better with more characters but sometimes its best to take what sakurai gave us

Back