So, how are you feeling from that Final Smash Presentation?

• Thread starter MasterFluffy
  • Start date
Everyone is excited how corrin is a dragon.

Charizard has been a dragon since the 90s.

And personally, i prefer the air I think that the best possible finally to smash bros would have been to bring every character from each game in the series back with the exception of young link (basically toon link, and there are too many links) and ice climbers (because 3ds. If they can fix that then sure).

Bring back pichu, snake, ivysaur, squirtle, wolf, etc

I was much dissopinted. But playing as Corrin now is awesome! He has a big range, for a sowrd fighter!

Everyone is excited how corrin is a dragon.

Charizard has been a dragon since the 90s.

And personally, i prefer the air I think that the best possible finally to smash bros would have been to bring every character from each game in the series back with the exception of young link (basically toon link, and there are too many links) and ice climbers (because 3ds. If they can fix that then sure).

Bring back pichu, snake, ivysaur, squirtle, wolf, etc
Charizard is a Flying/Fire Pokemon. Hes only a Dragon when he Mega evolves into his X Mega. Corrin is always a dragon. On the topic of bringing back characters, I think were good on those. We dont need anymore characters and I doubt that wed get them all back anyways.

I feel greatful. From the presentation I fell that Bayonetta is going to br highly ranked. Corrin to me (I don't have Fire Emblem Fates) is a half human ½ dragon and Cloud is Little Mac 2.0. Thank you Sakurai!

I love all of the new DLC characters in Super Smash bros, and I think the creator did a very great job on adding all of them. I am slightly disappointed, I was hoping that the main protagonist from Golden Sun: Dark Dawn would show up, but apparently not, which I guess is OK. Clouds limit break system is great, and adds a nice touch to things. I think that they should have made his Final Smash a little more interesting, It would have been a lot cooler if they zoomed in on him and his enemy. Ryu has great moves, he has cool button combos like in street fighters, and his two different types of Final Smashes, far range and up close, were both done REALLY well. Corrin and Bayonetta were both done really well, and corrin is actually somewhat difficult for me to beat, so good job to the creator!

i think that they should still add our other boy Wolf cuz many pepole liked him in Brawl and I think he had LOTS of potiential as a character. i also his moveset and i thought he was a great addition to the game. overall, i think that wolf should come back because he was a fun character to play with and I was happy to have a enemy of team Star fox

#Howl4Him

I think that Wolf should of gotten in along with a Grass Type Pokemon to complete the Fire, Water and Grass Type players and Waluigi, because we can have Rosalina who was in like, Super Mario Galaxy 1 and 2 get in but Waluigi who was in quite a bit more doesn't get in makes little sense to me. It would also complete the whole rivalry bundle because Luigi is in there and Mario has Wario as his rival, who is in Smash and should be moved up from an Assist Trophy to an actual character. Of course, that's just my 2 cents on the subject. ;)

Kinda old presentation now, but it still fills me with surprise that they decided to show corrin at the start and not in-between. It would have been a better move, but other than that, I am really satisfied by the presentation's mii costumes that are now currently being released and of course Bayonetta and whatnot. Still a bit sad that Super Smash Bros. is over :(

About wolf..alot of people talk about him making a return and I think that that's not exactly realistic.

I thought it was really good.

really happy about it

It was dumb, the 2 final DLC had potential, it sucked bayonetta could have been replaced with someone cooler and corrin was super unnecesary Crap character i really wanted some other characters who could have been first party and really cool and also some third party like banjo cloud was cool but the last hype for smash that i had was with roy and ryu lol

Reactions: Mira
I like Corrin. He might be one of my secondaries I think. I don't care much for Bayonetta to be honest.

Still, no Bandana Dee, I cri.

Back