Song which describes you?

• Thread starter Mikaya
  • Start date
Mikaya

Mikaya

úwù
Towns Folk
what song, do you think, in your opinion, best describes you and why? Could be related to your personality/looks and much more! =D

Fighter - Christina Aquilera. I absolutely love that song.

However for me, it's not about rising back up against a man. It's about rising back up against other things.

There are quite a few. One of them is Bon Jovi's 'Two Story Town.' I wish so much my schizophrenic town and my schizophrenic country behind, where people dress up only to impress each other, talk behind others' backs, never have minds of their own and rarely ever genuinely care for each other, even among families or circle of friends. So "I won't give in/and I won't back down," inspires me (personal thing?), and "It's the same old sights/and the same old sounds" is something I identify with. And the line, "Sick of dreaming/dreams that never come true," is something that I can relate to a lot as well, just as much as the rest of the song.

Reactions: PersonSP
The only song that truly describes me is I walk a lonely road,the song is just like me and describes my life and how it stays.So yeah that is my life describing song.

I don't know if any song describes me. I listen to Japanese, and video game music all day, and I dont speak the launguage or know anything they're saying T.T

Reactions: Marc
mine is: "Ain't nobody gonna stoppa my stride"

Bloody Mary,Teen Idle.

I'm such a sad person. >uo

I wanna be a billionnaire by bruno mars and you can say crazy for you by Robin thike.

hmmm Nyan Cat because my life is a constant loop

I actually have quite a few that are close fits in their own ways. All except one are Vocaloid songs (the other is Touhou) and you can look up the English translation >_>

Hello, How Are You
Circus Monster
Bad Apple
Matryoshka
And maybe throw in Online Game Addicts Chant in there as well (except replace MMOs with just the internet in general)

Yup, I have a sad life ^_^"" Mostly kidding, but all those songs except th last two are kinda sad

Also way to go Mikaya, I was just thinking about making a thread for this xD

I'm very sorry that my previous post in this thread was a downer. I was in a ... certain state of mind when I wrote that.

The song that describes me no matter what is Alice Cooper's 'Wicked Young Man.'

I am a vicious young man
I am a wicked young man
It's not the games that I play, movies I see, music I dig
I'm just a wicked young man

See? :D

Reactions: 532
For most of my life, I would have to say Self Esteem by The Offspring.
I have low Self Esteem a lot.

Pitiless by Dilemn. Because people think I am random or illogical even though when I always manage to demonstrate that nothing was wrong in what I said/did. And yeah, that music has an absolutely regular rhythm that never changes from the beginning to the end, even though some people might think it's beginning is random.

Vlad the Impaler by Gwar

LOL did you really think that?
I don´t know any song that describes me

Okay I think it would be "As the World Burns" by Kreator

Await your fate
you know there is nothing to save us now
Mankind never learns
Controlled by violent brains

The population has to pay
Doomsday has returned
As the world burns

Just a shot in the dark but this seems pretty accurate. Not moving at all and living at an intersection. Thinking he'll be famous...

yup this song is me alright, I mean you guys can see my age and yet I still love Pokémon, anime, playing video games you give me some money I 'm gonna go to Hot Topic or GameStop or buy a plush or manga. My parents don't like that but that's me. Many claim and lecture me about being mature, but where's the fun in life if you can't be yourself life too short not to have fun.

This is a really interesting thread. I know for a fact that I see myself in a completely different light than any of you see me. I can't be the only one.

Anyway, Guts over Fear by Eminem. Language in it, obviously.

Questions part 2 by Emmanuel Hudson right when I started listening I was like omg this is so me

I see myself when I listen to "Wet Sand" by the Red Hot Chili Peppers.

Back