• Thread starter Mikaya
  • Start date
Uptown funk
I'm too hot (hot damn)
Say my name you know who I am

That's me all right xD

No More Mr. Nice Guy by Allice Copper

Reactions: 18
Not that this really describes me, but..it's what I go by. Regardless of what anyone else thinks or says about you, it's life. It can be rough, but it's gonna keep going, and this song has just helped me through a lot. (I don't really like rap but this has a little bit of folk-sounding stuff in it on top of the rap part so I love it :D)

It's not like this song describes me, but it's one of my favourite songs and people say it's a real -insert real name here- song ^_^ it's so chill and nice, and somehow the more I listen to it, the more I like it, which normally isn't the case. The beat, the cuteness of the lyrics and even the music video are all so (np pun intended) magical! I also love that it doesn't get too loud, like many songs get by the end of the song.
Hate on Ghost Stories as much as you like, I still think it's one of Coldplay's best albums so far :headphone: if you don't count Sky Full of Stars as one of the songs

I think the song that describes me the most at this current time over the months has to be, "Toumei Answer [Short Piano Outtake]", an English Cover by JubyPhonic, the song is so calm and peaceful, and the lyrics relate to me, what i've felt like and a lot of the emotions i have encountered, dealt with and sometimes still live with, a truly beautiful song. Everytime i listen to it i honestly feel like i am going to break down and cry... i might start crying now actually haha.

Decipher on youtube.

Lose Yourself

Great song, great lyrics and has real meaning!

We can all relate, l'm pretty sure. Plus, l just love this song as well.

I find that Stacy's Mom describes me so well, its my offical theme song....what? why is everyone looking at me weirdly? IM NOT WEIRD IM NORMAL YOUR WEIRD!!! STOP JUDGING MEEEEE!! *runs away crying*

Back