Sonic Forces his way to Nintendo Switch

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
I never really played Sonic CD. (I thought the Sega CD was released after the Genesis, but I guess I'm mistaken?)
The Sega CD came out midway through the genesis's life cycle as an add on for the genesis

You know what Marc? I am kind of the opposite to you in what Sonic is about. I mean, I remember playing fantastic 2d Sonic games on the nes that I feel that the new 3d innovations are not suiting Sonic. It is like I loved the old Sonic rather than the new Sonic games. I tried the 3ds and wii u titles and I just played for 5 minutes till I got bored. I am looking forward to playing Sonic mania rather than the new 3d Sonic.

did you guys know that the switch is getting two, yes TWO sonic game? one is the 3D one that this topic posts about, and the other one is a becken to the olden days and looks and plays like the og sonic games. so this is exciting to say the least. i dont know which one to get, as i wouldnt want to get two sonic games too close together.
after looking at the gameplay video tho, it seems i might just end up getting the 3D one first, reminds me of the dreamcast sonic game in a way. very cool stuff. i think that by next year, the switch will have a ton of games out.

Back