Sooooooooo what Zelda item would you want?

• Thread starter Delta_Hyrulian
  • Start date
I would say the bow and magical arrows from Majora's Mask. I thin it would be awesome to hop on icy platforms with the ice arrows. I could cook my food and burn things with fire arrows, and of course I could shoot things with pure light energy. My second would be the ocarina from Majoras Mask because in that game you could go forwards, backward, speed up, and slow down time. That would be awesome.

I will like to have that pocket or whatever secret Link has. It can carry anything such as bombs, big bombs and bombs. You could take your weapons without anyone knowing that your carrying it. I wonder what it would look like if people scan all the stuff you carry. My second is the ocarina, cause you can almost control time, it also have the power to heal people and make rain.

If I could get any Zelda item I wanted... I would want the bunny hood, cause who wouldn't want to zip around town with a bunny hood? This was my favourite non-transformation mask in Majora's Mask for obvious reasons. I would want a hookshot, but it could be dangerous.

Goddess sword.
Then I could chop all dah people that annoy me and if its long distance I could charge up the sword and still hit them xD
Mark :)

If I could have any item from any Zelda game, I would choose the hookshot. Think of all the amazing uses for this thing in real life, even just functioning as a personal transportation device. Additionally, it's pretty much the only Zelda item that would still be useful in the modern world, as the latter, bow, and boomerang have all become obsolete.

In real life... I probably would want the Ocarina of Time. Why? I can teleleport to a lot of places in a flash. I could also make it rain whenever I want. I could also call a horse to ride, and so many more possibilities! But I probably be able to play it good enough lol... but it would still be awesome to use.

Or maybe the Master Sword... That would be really really cool to have.!

In real life... I probably would want the Ocarina of Time. Why? I can teleleport to a lot of places in a flash. I could also make it rain whenever I want. I could also call a horse to ride, and so many more possibilities! But I probably be able to play it good enough lol... but it would still be awesome to use.
I agree with Eevee, I would definitely want the Ocarina of Time. He already listed most of my reasons, but here are a couple more reasons why I would want to have the Ocarina of Time. I could brag to people who are fans of ocarina of time and tell them that I have the real Ocarina of Time. I could go back in time and fix a mistake that I made or something that I regret doing, as well as speed up time to skip a week of school, while still containing the knowledge. It gives you a lot of power to mess with. :3

I want a grappling hook that is as easy to use as wind waker link does. That would be fun.

Reactions: Duffy
Bombs, definitely bombs. I love things exploding! It's pretty fun in game. Although questionable IRL... In a controlled environment of course... or if real life was a zelda game, then I could just bomb myself and survive with like 1 heart of damage lol.

Idk if this is cheating or not, but if I could have one thing, I’d want Link’s entire complete collection of masks from Majora’s Mask 3D.

Imagine how fun it would be to turn into a Goron or Zora on command! Or you could strike up an animal band with the Parade Mask! Although, my favorite would obviously be the Fierce Deity Mask. Anyone who annoys me or my friends, BAM! :p

Back