Gen 4 Soul Silver Pedia Nuzlocke!

• Thread starter FirstSerpent
  • Start date
Name me after the Eevee you get actually, and evolve me into either Espeon or Umbreon, they're tied as my second Favorite Pokemon :D
I can hear @Wayne crying already.

Reactions: Ninja-Patty, Moon Rain, Eevee and 1 other person
Reactions: Eevee
shhh he's busy with MH4U ;p
Sure. I think I'll evolve it into Umbreon. :rotfl:

Sure. I think I'll evolve it into Umbreon. :rotfl:
Espeon could be helpful for destroying the faces of everything :D

Espeon could be helpful for destroying the faces of everything :D
As much as I love espeon, it's a bit frail. I think something Bulky like Umbreon would be nice. ^^

Reactions: 3391
As much as I love espeon, it's a bit frail. I think something Bulky like Umbreon would be nice. ^^
OK I agree, but it might have trouble dealing damage.

OK I agree, but it might have trouble dealing damage.
Not with moves like payback and curse.
But yeah, it's not gonna be a sweeper.

Also, update! Caught an Unown which I have yet to name, and the Pokemon I saw on the route before is Bellsprout. Any Pedia members to name them after? :rotfl:

Edit: Unown was named J9 because according to @Eightcoins, @J9794 consists of letters and numbers and so do unown. :hilarious:

Edit 2: This is my team as it is right now. I'm going to take a short break for now, but later I'm going to be grinding everyone (Mainly Earth) before getting Falkner's badge. :giggle:
11047281_633150430163147_1609023482_n.jpg

Last edited:
If you get a dog, sneaky-like or fighting pokemon, could you name it after me? :p

If you get a dog, sneaky-like or fighting pokemon, could you name it after me? :p
Sure. :rotfl:

Alright, and we're resuming our soul silver adventure! So far, I went back and caught a Bellsprout, which I named after @Lotad Lover
Odd choice of name, right? But that was kind of the point. :giggle:
We're now entering bellsprout tower, to level up @pepy550
I'll update as I play on. :)

oh hey can a Pokemon be named after me too? :rotfl:
If you ever get a Psychic or Ghost type haha

Reactions: FirstSerpent
While clearing bellsprout tower, I caught a Ghastly which I named Trance After @Psyche Trance (If it were a psychic type, i would've named it Psyche, haha. :rotfl:)
Unfortunately, though. While Climbing bellsprout tower, @pepy550 The weedle was hit with a crit by one of the bellsprout, causing it to pass away. :oops: I feel like I should've been a lot more careful.
So right now the party is:
Serp the Ekans.
@rawrrie the Sentret.
@Earth2543 the Geodude.
@Jacknoir12 the Bayleef.
@BacklogGamer the Zubat.
And @PsycheTrance the Gastly.

Reserves (PC Boxed)
@J9794 the Unown.
@Lotad Lover the Bellsprout.

Last edited:
:eek: geodude

Reactions: 2179
No pepy! D: Oh well :giggle:

And @Psyche Trance the Ghastly.
Bruh, I said to name me after a Gastly ;_;

Update: Got the Zephyr badge! (Thanks to @Earth2543 spamming rock throw. :rotfl:)
Just exited the gym and I got the call from Elm, saying he wants me to carry the Togepi Egg. How do you guys feel like letting Togepi join the team? Is it okay because the egg is a gift, or is that the reason it's not? Lemme know what you think. :giggle:
Bruh, I said to name me after a Gastly ;_;
I was actually thinking of either naming a Marill, or the Red Gyarados after you. :rotfl:

Update: Got the Zephyr badge! (Thanks to @Earth2543 spamming rock throw. :rotfl:)
Just exited the gym and I got the call from Elm, saying he wants me to carry the Togepi Egg. How do you guys feel like letting Togepi join the team? Is it okay because the egg is a gift, or is that the reason it's not? Lemme know what you think. :giggle:

I was actually thinking of either naming a Marill, or the Red Gyarados after you. :rotfl:
I say it counts as a gift pokemon and can be in the team :3

I say it counts as a gift pokemon and can be in the team :3
Better think up a name before the little guy hatches. :giggle:

Reactions: Moon Rain
Back