Closed SSB for 3DS DLC:Newcomer and N64 stage giveaway!(NA)

• Thread starter T-Player Guy
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
how are you going to administer the download codes? pm the winners?
Yup.I'll put all numbers from 1 to 100 in random.org first,and the first two chosen numbers will receive the codes in separate private messages. :thumbsup:

It'll end tomorrow at midnight. ;)
im hoping to god that i can win this. (not trying to increase chances)

You'll have to pick a number from 1 to 100 and at least state what character you want to be in Smash in order to join the giveaway.

Added both as the first participants!
Temmie,you can state it in your post I you want to.The essential is just the number and the character you want for the next Smash. :p
Speaking of which,ike656,you'll have to state what character you'll want in Smash for me to include you completely. :writing:
I would like to be Rosalina and my number is 50

I would like to be Rosalina and my number is 50
Sorry I forgot to specify,but I meant for you to mention what non-Smash character you'd like to see as a newcomer in the next Smash installment.And the number 50 has already been taken. :unsure:

Sorry I forgot to specify,but I meant for you to mention what non-Smash character you'd like to see as a newcomer in the next Smash installment.And the number 50 has already been taken. :unsure:
so, are you taking down notes of what numbers have been taken? if so, pretty neat and convenient!

Reactions: T-Player Guy
Alright people,there's only less than a hour left until we can get this raffle to use and decide the winners!Wish good luck to everyone participating! :D
Also,here's a last warning for those who haven't yet entered and still want to,so hurry if you're one of them!See you all on midnight! :p

Reactions: Zukrad
Okay,results are officialy in! *drumrolls :woot:

The winning number of the raffle was 50,which means...that @superwill123 is the winner!Congratulations! :D
And the second leading number was 68.The closest chosen number to that was 69,and who chose it was none other than... @Artisan !Good job winning in second place!(You'll be private messaged after the member in first place has chosen his option) :)

Thanks so much to everyone who has participated in this giveaway!That'll be it as of giveaways for now as my eShop account will be close to no money after the rewards of this particular one at this point,but in case I receive another eShop card,I'll go ahead and do another giveaway because of course yes! :p
Once again,thanks to everyone who was a part in this,and until next time! :thumbsup:

Reactions: Artisan, Starry Windy and Marc
Congrats to the winners. Omedeto

The winning number of the raffle was 50,which means...that @superwill123 is the winner!Congratulations! :D
And the second leading number was 68.The closest chosen number to that was 69,and who chose it was none other than... @Artisan !Good job winning in second place!(You'll be private messaged after the member in first place has chosen his option) :)

Thanks so much to everyone who has participated in this giveaway!That'll be it as of giveaways for now as my eShop account will be close to no money after the rewards of this particular one at this point,but in case I receive another eShop card,I'll go ahead and do another giveaway because of course yes! :p
Once again,thanks to everyone who was a part in this,and until next time! :thumbsup:

Congratulations @Artisan and @superwill123!

Reactions: Artisan
Congratulations!!

I'm a bit down that I didn't get in, but congrats to the winners :)

yeah, i was almost certain i wouldnt win anything... :cry: because i never win anything, so why keep trying? :thumbsdown:

GREAT GLOB!!!!!

I actualy won!?!?!? WOOP! (sorry, i just didn't think i'd win.) thanks!!!

Reactions: Zukrad
GREAT GLOB!!!!!

I actualy won!?!?!? WOOP! (sorry, i just didn't think i'd win.) thanks!!!
congratulations. :unsure:

When will this end

Who won

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back