Star Fox Wii U

• Thread starter fantanoice
  • Start date
I love the N64 version, but for WiiU I hope more for multiplayer mode.

I didn't start with the right foot when it comes to star fox games. Anyway, as a nintendo game lover that i am, i knew i should give it a try, and that was when i played star fox adventures for the nintendo game cube. from then on, i loved everything that has something to do with star fox. this time i am just expecting a game like that one on the past nintendo console

This game is really something to be excited about . I once saw a friend playing the game and it looked super fun . You should never underestimate the Star Fox series :p I remake of this game would really be awesome in my opinion because I'm sure there are Star Fox fans out there

I can't even begin to describe my excitement when this was first announced. I loved Star Fox 64 and Assault on the Gamecube (though unfortunately I never owned Assault, had to play it at a friend's house). I thought Star Fox Adventure was okay, but not even close to the others. Really hoping it'll be along the lines of Star Fox/Star Fox 64/Assault, which seems like that is going to be the case.

I'm looking forward to the game very much and it'll be one of the main reasons that I will be buying a Wii U sometime later this year or early next year.

Back