Starlight Illusions Gym

• Thread starter Vii
  • Start date
I'm looking to challenge this gym. Just to check, the Doubles format, is it following VGC or something else, since I just want to clarify that ahead of time.

Also, my team (I play VGC Battle Spot most of the time) has Blaziken and Salamence. Is that going to be an issue regarding my challenge?

I'm looking to have a match sometime tomorrow between the hours of 11:00 am to 2:30 pm EST. Please let me know what tme works best for you.

(No offense intended)

I'm looking to challenge this gym. Just to check, the Doubles format, is it following VGC or something else, since I just want to clarify that ahead of time.

Also, my team (I play VGC Battle Spot most of the time) has Blaziken and Salamence. Is that going to be an issue regarding my challenge?

I'm looking to have a match sometime tomorrow between the hours of 11:00 am to 2:30 pm EST. Please let me know what tme works best for you.

(No offense intended)

All the rules are on the first post. Please look over them and that should answer your question.

Hopefully I'll be home around that time. But I can battle today if you want.

Don't forget the 3PC. :]

Is pokemon is permit to use pain split with out leppa berry?

All the rules are on the first post. Please look over them and that should answer your question.

Hopefully I'll be home around that time. But I can battle today if you want.

Don't forget the 3PC. :]
Alright, I guess I'll have to change my team then. Would you be able to battle around 12:30 pm EST? (45 mins from now)?

My FC is 0877-0505-4559. I'll send you the PC right before the match.

Alright, I guess I'll have to change my team then. Would you be able to battle around 12:30 pm EST? (45 mins from now)?

My FC is 0877-0505-4559. I'll send you the PC right before the match.

Sorry. I have been busy all day. Tomorrow I'll also be busy. Wednesday I'm unsure. I'll PM you if I'm online. :]

Sorry. I have been busy all day. Tomorrow I'll also be busy. Wednesday I'm unsure. I'll PM you if I'm online. :]
Wednesday I'm busy, and I might eb going away later on in the week. I;ll let you know if I'm available or not. Sorry 'bout that

Battle me pleeeeeeeeeeeeease

Battle me pleeeeeeeeeeeeease

We can have a gym battle once you earn 3PC and give it to me. :3

Hey can I challenge your gym by any chance?

Hey can I challenge your gym by any chance?
You can if you send 3PC in. Although I am not home right now so you are going to have to wait.

Sure, will do when will you be free to battle?

Sure, will do when will you be free to battle?

Around 4pm EDT. Hopefully. Don't forget to read the rules of the gym.

Thanks and I will, looking forward to our battle :D

Reactions: Vii
Are you up for another battle?

Are you up for another battle?

I am. However I am not home at the moment. So maybe in 2 hours or 3 at most.

I am. However I am not home at the moment. So maybe in 2 hours or 3 at most.
Okay

When would you be open for a challenge today by chance?

When would you be open for a challenge today by chance?

Yes. We can battle once you pay the 3PC.

Paid. My fc:4227 4435 5872
What time are you available?

Back