Starlight Illusions Gym

• Thread starter Vii
  • Start date
Can I have a rematch?

I would like to challenge you again @Vii, our last battle made me want to challenge the gyms now and not wait because I was so close ;~;

I would like to challenge you again @Vii, our last battle made me want to challenge the gyms now and not wait because I was so close ;~;

I can't battle now. But maybe later. :3

Comment on my profile or something so I don't miss it I have been having problems with alerts this week >.<

Can we battle i am online?!

how about now

my friend code is 396975950808

thanks anyway

I wanna challenge you soon. Need to find replacement for my Sand Veil Garchomp first. Will you be available in about 3 days from now?

I wanna challenge you soon. Need to find replacement for my Sand Veil Garchomp first. Will you be available in about 3 days from now?

I should be. Invite me to a PM when ready to set up your battle. Don't forget to read the rules. :]

I should be. Invite me to a PM when ready to set up your battle. Don't forget to read the rules. :]

Ok, thanks. Will do.

I challenge you now. sending you 3 pc now.
Edit- or I'll wait til Wednesday.

oh damn my mega lucario is the beast of my team

oh damn my mega lucario is the beast of my team

Is this a gym challenge or not?
Please don't post random comments in my gym thread. Thank you.

I would like to formally challenge you my IGN is Jonathan and my FC is 0447-8617-0252 Thank you and have a nice day.

I would like to formally challenge you my IGN is Jonathan and my FC is 0447-8617-0252 Thank you and have a nice day.

I can battle now if you send me the 3PC. Also don't forget to read the rules!

I can battle now if you send me the 3PC. Also don't forget to read the rules!
Omg I'm so sorry I didn't expect u to respond so soon I'm sorry but how to I send pc I already read rules.

Omg I'm so sorry I didn't expect u to respond so soon I'm sorry but how to I send pc I already read rules.

Well I was on. I can still battle now if you want.

Well I was on. I can still battle now if you want.
OK that's fine but how to I transfer pc to u

Back